In Waterfall

ONCE AGAIN, WARNING: NONE OF THIS IS UP TO DATE. IT IS ALL POORLY WRITTEN, AND WAS MAINLY FOR FUN. DO NOT TAKE ANY OF THIS SERIOUSLY, I WAS 12 AND MAKING THIS WAS A BAD IDEA. THANK YOU.

StormPaw's POV

Me, Undye, Sans, and Papyrus were walking in Waterfall. And if you're wondering, we're in Undertale. Sans doesn't know I can switch AUs. That's one of the many secrets I keep from him.

I was deep in thought when I got broken out of it. "Hey, Stormy. Stormy? StormPaw!" Sans said. I snapped out of my thoughts and replied with a simple, "Oh sorry, I was just thinking."

Sans' POV

Stormy was acting really strange. I've never seen her think so hard before. Me and Papyrus were practically sweating just watching her think that hard. After all, she has confessed she has pretty deep secrets she can't tell me for my "Safety". Maybe this was another secret.

"It's not another secret Sans," Stormy says. "Wait. How did you-" I had gotten interrupted by Stormy continuing, "I  can read minds dimwit." She flicked me in the forehead. Papyrus and Undye stared at her. "What tricks can you NOT do?" Undye snickered. "Actually, I can do alot. I could beat all your asses right now if I wanted to." Stormy replies. That shut them up.

That's the first time I've heard Stormy curse. To be honest, if I said that wasn't hot I'd be lying to myself. I felt my face heat up instantly. Stormy stared and started to turn a little purple herself.

Then, I think she might have heated up to much because she turned into her Waterfall form.

She's always so cute. I don't know how someone can be that adorable but I guess it's not impossible since Stormy does it every day. I see Stormy turning purple again but a dark purple. Oh shit. I forgot she can read minds already. "Fuck. Sorry Stormy." I say. She just nods and looks away.

Undye, almost in an instant, starts whispering to Papyrus. Papyrus cackles and whispers to Stormy. Stormy stares at me getting even more purple, if that was possible. She starts drooling a little which catches me off guard. And then Undye whispers to her something else which makes her shout something I never thought would come out of her mouth.

StormPaw's POV

"OH MY GOD! SANS LIKES ME?!  BUT, BUT-" I was cut off by Sans. "WHAT DID YOU FUCKERS TELL HER?!" He yells at them. Undye starts dying laughing. "We said nothing! Nothing you need to know!" Papyrus yells. I just stand there covering my face while flustering to death.

"S-Sans..." I say trying to hold my composer. "Yeah Stormy?"He replies back. "I.... I have some secrets I need to tell you if you really mean what you say...." His eyes light up. "Yes! I do!" He says happily. "Ok.. well you see.... I... I... I'm like you...." Sans looks at me confused. "What do you mean by that?" Oh fuck. I'm saying it. I'm actually telling him.

"I'M A FUCKING SANS IDIOT!!!" I yell at him trying to keep calm. I start glitching like crazy. No, no no no no. Not again! Not now! Please not now! I can't hold it in anymore. I turn into Static.

"Sorry hun."  I say. Sans starts questioning me like crazy. "You're who? You're like me? I'm like you? You're me?" He asks as he paces back and forth. "Listen Sans. I'm Static, sorry for frightening you hun. You see, I tried keeping this form from you.... But... I'm corrupted." I say calmingly trying to keep my temper down. Sans looks at me worried and pissed.

"YOU'RE FUCKING CORRUPTED AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME?! STORMY THATS DANGEROUS! YOU CAN DIE! DO YOU THINK I WANT YOU TO FUCKING DIE?!" He yells. I start glitching and fazing. "I dIdNt KnOw YoU eVeN cArEd AbOuT mE uNtIl NoW!!!!! I'm SoRrY iM sO fUcKiNg WoRtHlEsS! I dOnT eVeN kNoW wHy YoU cArE nOw!" I say glitching through my words. If he goes any further I knew it would turn out bad. "Stormy...... If you'd just tell me these things we wouldn't be here now... I wouldn't even have to care because I'd know what's going on and I'd know you're safe...." He says.

I turn back to normal and fall to my knees. I can't help but cry. I've held my feelings in for too long and I had to let everything go Sans comes and sits next to me. He wraps his hands around my waist and pulls me close to him. I cry into his chest for a good 30 minutes as he tries to calm me down.

Then, as I start to calm down, a pink and black portal is formed with a bunch of skeleton girls walking out if it. "Bad time?" One of them says. "Extremely bad Egdey..." I sigh as I get up with Sans still hugging me. We break apart and I start to speak. "Sans, meet the girls." He stares at them all as they wave

"Aww Rowdy, did you finally admit you got a crush on him and all the other Extras?" Edgey says. "YOU LITTLE SHIT STICK!!!!" I yell and she just snickers. "No problem Dip Shit!" I just sit there growling angrily as Sans hugs me again