Chapter 1

Isaac's POV

"Come in" Calls Anthony from inside his office. I open the door, noticing that he is looking at some papers that are littered all over his desk. Sitting on the sofa to the side of his desk, I await his attention. "Oh Isaac, I wasn't expecting you, what can I help you with? Or did you not have a reason for stopping by unannounced?" He chuckles. I laugh as I reply. "Actually you can, do you think you could read over my paper for the Mechanical and Electrical Design assignment before I turn it in?". I pass the folder containing my assignment over to him. He places it down on the desk then turns to me. "Sure, I can read through it for you, I'm just waiti---" He gets cut off.

"Hey, Papa are you ready to head out" Calls the cutest guy I have ever seen walking through the door. He stops short, wide eyes when he sees there's more than one person in the room. I watch as his eyes sweep over my body in the most tantalising way. When his eyes lock with mine he realises he was caught and quickly looks away blushing. I look to my right to see Anthony trying to cover up the fact that he was laughing with a cough. Failing anyway, I look back to the cutie to see him fiddling with his fingers and tapping his foot. "Hey Elliot, I will be just a second, oh- I haven't introduced you to Isaac before have I?" Anthony asks, with a mischievous smirk hidden behind his kind smile. Standing up I put my hand out for a handshake, Elliot looks at me shocked before s fumbles quickly putting his hand in mine to shake. His hand is so soft like he hasn't had to work had before in his life. "Hello, are you one of my Papa's students?" He questions, his handshake is strong and firm, despite looking quite dainty.

"Kind of, he was my Professor last year, I'm in the second year now. I go to your dad for advice for my coursework though. Actually, we've become friends since I meet him." I answer. He looks shocked at hearing the last sentence. "Well Isaac, I'm off for lunch now, I will let you know when I've read over your paper," Anthony speaks, knocking us out of our bubble, reminding us of the outside world. "Of course. Goodbye, a pleasure to meet you, Elliot." I nod my head, walking out the door I hurry back to my block, to meet up with Jacob.

I met Jacob halfway through my first year here at ADFA. He is in the same course as me, but he is doing a double major, so he is also doing science. I don't think I can handle a double major course load. He is busy almost all of the time. Luckily though when I reach him, he has finished with his last assignment for today and has time to chat before drill practice. "Hey man, I just met Torres' son. I knew he had a kid, I just figured he was like a freshman you know. But bro, he was so beautiful, I mean the way his short brown hair just sits in loose waves, and his piercing blue eyes, man I about lost my breath." I exclaim as I sit on his desk chair, looking at him lounging on his bed. "So do you think he's gay? And how old is he then?" he replied. "Dud he looks 17 or 18, and fuck his hands were soft as a baby." I gush. "Did you get his number?" He questioned. DAMN, of course, I forgot something...

HEY, GUYS, THIS IS THE VERY FIRST CHAPTER OF MY FIRST STORY SYNCHRONISING HEARTS, HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT, LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF IT SO FAR!!!!