/Chapter 65/

Earlier

Chaeyoung's PoV

"Dahyun-ah are you going with us to the cafeteria?" I asked as I fixed my stuff.

"Yeah." She just said.

After fixing our things, we head to the cafeteria but I saw Mina and Bambam running to the school garden.

"Guys you go first, I'll just follow you there," I said and stormed out before they could answer.

I run as fast as I can and when I arrive at the garden, I saw Mina talking to Bambam. Then suddenly Bambam grabs Mina causing me to snap out.

"Mi-mina I-"

"Mina," I called up before Bambam could say his word.

"Let's go," I said and walked to her place as I removed Bambam's hand from her.

We are about to go but Bambam grabs Mina's hand again. I can see how tight he's holding Mina's hand which made my blood rise.

"B-bam my hand!"

"Let go of her or else-"

"Or else what? What can you do huh?" Bambam said.

I'm about to delete his face but suddenly Mina pulled her hand which made Bambam in shock.

I looked at Mina's hand which has scratch due to Bambam's grips.

Suddenly my eyes landed on their strings, I saw their string

I feel a good relief when I saw their strings not connected.

"Bambam I already told you, it's all done." I heard Mina said

Mina and I walked away then suddenly she stopped

"How can you be a beast and be like a cub in just a second?" She asked and giggled.

I can feel that I'm blushing as she suddenly caressed my cheeks so I hugged her so she won't see it.

"Don't go with him ok?"I just said

She hugged me back which made me surprise.

"I won't do that. Don't worry ok?"

I broke between our hug and look at her surprisingly.

"Really?" I asked

She laughed slightly and nodded

"Really. Let's go now, the others might waiting for us."

Mina's PoV

"Really?" she asked and look at me in my eyes.

Cute!

"Really. Let's go now, the others might waiting for us." I said and about to walk when she stopped me.

"Wae?" I asked

"Your arm, let's treat it first." She said and look at my arm that is now slightly bleeding  because of what happened a while ago.

"It's ok, It won't kill me." I said and laugh

"Let's go, we need to clean it." She said and started to walk while holding my hand

I just sighed coz I don't have anything to do just to go with her.

We went back in the school and while heading to the clinic I can hear some students whispering as we pass by.

"Don't mind them, they are just shipping us." Chaeyoung said that made me laugh

"Wait up? Is that my word?" I asked to her

"Yeah HAHAHA!"

As we arrived at the clinic, Chaeyoung talked to the school nurse to ask for first aid.

"Minari come here."she said while looking something in the kit.

"Wae?"

"Should we use this one ? It's cute tho." She said and showed me the band aid with a penguin print.

"You think so?"

"Yep, let's clean it first." She said and get my arm to treat it.

"Mina."Chaeyoung called up as she treats my wound

"Hmm?"

"Nothing..." She said that made me frowned

I look at her and seems like there's something bothering her.

"Anyway, how did you know that I'm with Bambam?" I asked

"I saw you guys and followed you immediately since Lisa said that you're in danger if Bambam is close to you." She said

"Oh."

"Mina, If you could avoid Bambam please do. Look what happened to you." She said

"I'm all good Chaeng, besides Bambam seems like want to say something so I just let him."

"Yeah seems like he want to say that he want you back." Chaeyoung whispered but I manage to hear it.

Is that the reason why she became silent a while ago?

"What?" I asked and started to laugh

"Why?" She asked

"Chaeyoung Haven't I told you already? It's all done. Bambam and I will not be together again." I said to her with confidence

"If you say so."

"Wae? Does the strings say that we'll be back?" I asked to her that made her to look at me.

"No, the string says that you both are not meant for each other." She said

"That's great."

"Yeah."Chaeyoung replied with a smile that made me startled

"What?" I asked

"I-i mean at least you are not destined with him right? So yeah that's great... for you. But still we don't know? strings are playful right?" Chaeyoung said

"Well yeah, Oh let's go now, I want to eat already." I said to her

"Ok." She said and stood up.

We both went to the cafeteria as we saw the others having some talk with Rosé and Lisa.

"Chaeyoung!" Rosé yelled as she saw chaeyoung.

She went to our place and dragged chaeyoung on her seat.

I just let them and sit beside Sana.

"Looks like the penguin is planning to murder someone." Sana said that made me to look at her.

"Yeah and looks like that someone is you."

"Mean."

I just rolled my eyes and turned my gaze to Chaeyoung who was eating her meal while Rosé is being so clingy with her.

"I don't believe that you guys are just best friends," Nayeon said to Chaeyoung and Rosé

"What?!"

The others look at Chaeyoung and Me who spoke in unison.

"I mean yeah we are best friends," Chaeyoung said that mawhichhe others turn their gaze to me.

"What?"

"What are you WHATing?" Sana asked

"I just want to, is there a problem with that?"

The others laughed as Sana now looked so done with me.

We continue to eat and as we finish, we all decided to go to our respective rooms.

"See you later guys!" The maknae said

"Yeah see yah!"