Close Call (HB x Sub!Reader)

Warning: May contain NSFW (and some fluff)

--

It was late at night when she saw him.

Quick, nimble, and agile, was all she needed to be right now as she weaved herself through the dense forest. Tree branches were swung out of her way, the leaves disturbed from their calm serenity. The sounds of leaves and twigs crunching under her feet alerted a number of animals to scurry away from the apparent danger.

[Y/N] couldn't keep running forever, but if there was the slightest chance she could get away, she'll take it. Needless to say, the odds were little to nothing, she could feel the wind behind her coming from the monster after her.

"You can't run forever~!" The being chanted with a maniacal laugh, continuing to chase the poor doe with the advantage of being able to hover off the ground.

And he was right, poor little [Y/N] tripped over her shoelaces and fell harshly onto the dry dirt and pebbles. Her knee scraped across the ground as she landed on her stomach, hot pain surging through her joints.

All of a sudden, she heard a figure emerging in front of her. She looked up with bewildered eyes, troubled. With no time to react, a zombie quickly grabbed her arms and flipped her to her back, holding her wrists up above her head firmly on the ground.

With every ounce of energy she had left, the girl struggled and kicked her legs, crying out in hopes that anyone, someone, would hear her. Alas, it was no use against the zombie's terrifyingly strong hold, almost as if iron cuffs were holding her down, except they smelt of burning flesh.

When she opened her eyes, paralysing fear made her gut drop and her bladder threaten to fail. She stared up at him with mortified eyes, the adrenaline she had only moments earlier draining out of her body.

[Y/N] was at a loss for words, her face paling and her skin becoming cold. She watched as he emerged from the darkness, his silhouette barely visible except for those piercing white eyes. He kneeled down in front of her, his hands reaching for her now exposed body. She visibly tried to flinch away to no avail.

He chuckled deeply, alluring and hypnotizing. A baritone voice escaped him as he began to speak, his hands landing on her sides.

"Hello there..."  He cooed, his hands exploring her sides, slowly going down until they were at the edge of her plain t-shirt, just at her hips. Another malicious chuckle came out of his chest as he grinned, showing off dozens of perfect, white sharp teeth.

[Y/N] whimpered as his hands slipped underneath her shirt, the touch of his fingers tickling her slightly. She held her breath, closing her eyes and turning her head away. This didn't prevent the tears that pricked at her eyes, threatening to spill out. She tried one more time to tug away her arms, earning a warning growl from the zombie holding her down.

"Ah... So... Soft...~" Herobrine purred seductively, his hands going up her ribs towards her chest. He placed his thumbs over her breasts and began to slowly massage them, watching for her reaction.

To his amusement, this earned him another scared whimper. He chuckled softly, then stopped when he heard a choked sob come from the small girl. Herobrine tilted his hand a bit, then removed his hands from her breasts and rested them at her sides.

[Y/N] couldn't hold it in anymore, and began to let out tiny sobs, quietly begging him.

"Please... Please don't hurt me..." she mewled fearfully, hiccuping a bit through her sobs. "Please be gentle with me..."

Herobrine's expression softened a bit as he soothingly rubbed her stomach with one hand. He frowned and continued to pet her, watching as her tears rolled down her perfectly soft cheeks.

"... I wasn't going to hurt  you..." He spoke gently. Somehow the sight of this scared girl softened his heart and made him want to protect her from danger, not throw her into it. "I..."

He let out a soft sigh, gesturing for the zombie to let go of her. He turned back to [Y/N] when the zombie left, watching as she pulled down her arms and hugged her chest area.

She sniffled, wiping away her tears. The poor doe was still shaking like a leaf underneath his warm hand on her tummy. She looked up at him with scared eyes, slightly surprised that he actually let her arms go.

"What's your name, little kitten?" Herobrine questioned, patting her belly a bit before putting his hands under her arms and hoisting her up on his lap.

[Y/N] quietly stated her name, voice barely a whisper as she still tried to comprehend what was going on. She just prayed he wasn't going to kill her.

Herobrine smiled as he held her close to him, rubbing her hips a bit. "That's wonderful. You're wonderful..." he sighed whole heartedly, continuing to pet the girl.

She smiled at him, nodding her thanks. He felt so warm, his shirt was so soft, he was so handsome up close... Maybe meeting Herobrine wasn't such bad luck, anyways.

. . .