~December 3rd~

~December 3rd ~

Somehow I managed to find a gift for Tristin. I knew he drove a motorcycle so I opted for a cute key chain with a tiny silver motorcycle dangling from it. He would probably hate it, but it was the best I could do. I had spent two hours at the mall looking for something. I was going to have to do my research on this guy if I wanted to do better. Besides the stories I've heard about Tristin I knew nothing about him personally.

I had science with him so I made sure I arrived early so I could leave his gift at his desk. I had wrapped it in a pretty blue snowflake paper and a silver ribbon. It looked absolutely perfect, I was extremely happy with myself. I set my gift down on his desk then hurried out of the room and into the crowded hallway. I would have to come back in five or so minutes, when I returned a few people were sitting at their desks and several more gifts decorated the desks. I took my seat and noticed a small box wrapped in silver paper with a matching ribbon and a sparkly snowflake on top. I smiled and looked around the room. I wonder if my Secret Santa was here now? I turned my attention back to the tiny gift and slowly removed the wrapping paper. I looked inside the small box holding my breath.

Not everything can stay perfect and beautiful like you!

From: Your Secret Santa.

This note made me blush. I could feel my cheeks heat up slowly and I knew they were a nice rosy pink. I looked away from the note shyly and set it in my science book for safe keeping. I turned my attention back to the gift box and looked inside. Inside the box was a slide. You know like a microscope slide labeled 'the perfect snowflake' Oh my gosh! That is so sweet. Tristin strolled into class seconds before the bell rang. Wow he had bad boy down so well.

"Mr. Richards please take your seat," Miss Stewart said softly as she began to write on the white board.

"You got it babe." Tristin winked as he took his seat grabbing up the gift I had left for him. He opened it hastily tearing the paper into shreds. He smiled a sexy smile as he held p the key chain. He looked around the room and as soon as his eyes fell on me I turned red and forced myself to look away quickly.