Valentine's Day..A Gary and Ryan special;)

A/N~ Ok first I hate this whole a/n's...Ok so in order for this Valentine's special to make sense to some of you, you'll have to read The Teacher And The QuarterBack Story since it's about this two love birds..You really dont have to if you dont want to but it would make more sense..Thank you and I love you all, Also this is dedicated to that one person up there, well because i like him, he's funny and awesome And he is just cool! No not having  a high school crush or a fatal Atraction towards him although if i could go to where he lives i would probably stalk him like nobody's bussiness...Any ways things just got Akward he he...Ok bye bye!

Valentine’s Day-

Teacher and the quarterback special.

Gary was squirming in his seat, looking at the clock behind his dad.

He did not understand why his old man chose this of all days to have a meeting with him.

I mean the man was retired for fuck sakes, what can he possibly hold a meeting about.

He smiles thinking about Ryan and his kids.

In two days, it was Valentine’s Day and he had a nice dinner at a romantic restaurant.

His parents were going to keep the kids so that they could have alone time.

‘’Would you stop fantasizing about your husband and pay attention’’. His father snaps at him.

‘’Sorry dad’’. He mumbles looking down in embarrassment.

He could not help that he was so in love with Ryan.

Stalking him, being his secret admirer was the best decision ever.

‘’Are you listening to me’’. His father speaks again with an annoyed tone.

‘’Yes dad’’. Gary lies to save his ass.

‘’Really? Wow I thought you would kick and scream, thanks son for agreeing’’. His dad smile in appreciation and what did I just agree to? Gary was left dumbfounded.

‘’Dad wait, what did I just agree to?’’ Gary asks and his dad laughs as if he just told a joke.

His dad gets up and opens the door, to tell someone to come in.

In comes Adam Levine, my jaw drops and I stand up to shake his hand.

It turns out he wanted Gary’s company to represent him, Gary was ecstatic.

‘’I am happy that you agreed’’. Says Adam as stretches his hand to shakes Gary’s.

‘’Ok, so what did I agree to?’’ Gary once again asks, as he seats down.

Adam was staring at him as if Gary was a yummy desert to munch on.

It made Gary uneasy, Adam was hot yes but like he said back then, he did not like boys or girls, he only liked Mr. Copeland.

Well now, is Johnson-Copeland and vice a versa.

‘’Ok, so the plane Tickets and hotel rooms are all in order’’. Gary’s dad said and Gary snapped his head towards his dad-getting whiplash.

‘’Plane tickets, hotel rooms dad what is going on?’’ He asks feeling anxiety.