Introduction (Em's POV)

"Emily." I groaned "ugh," "Emily!!!" I jumped awake and stared into the eyes of one of my little sisters, Brittany. "What?" I asked slightly irritated, " You know I hate being woken up like that." She glared at me "Mom just said to wake you up and to tell you that the bus will be here in like an hour, she knows how long it takes you to get ready." She said to me, I sighed "Alright, let me get ready and I'll be down in a bit." She nodded "alright" and left my room. I walked over to my mirror and examine my features, I have relatively clear olive colored skin, dark brown eyes, slightly red lips, and naturally rosy cheeks. I also put on my black glasses(yes I look like a nerd)and my long straight black hair, that strangely isn't that matted or tangled even though I just woke up. I quickly picked out my clothes for the day, white washed skinny jeans, a purple tee with a music note on it, my purple and black flannel, and my black Converses Allstars. I first took a quick shower, changed, and put on some light concealer, mascara, and lip gloss. I looked at the clock, still got half an hour just enough time to eat breakfast and have then run to the bus stop. I grabbed my phone, earbuds,and backpack then ran downstairs. "Hey mom," I said, "Hey sweetie," she said "excited for your first day?" I shrugged I didn't really think about it. She looked at me and smiled "don't worry you'll be fine, you're a bright girl I'm sure you'll make friends very easily. Now hurry up the bus will be here in 10 minutes." I quickly finished my breakfast and hugged my mom "bye mom" and ran out the door. It's a good thing the bus stop is really close to out house. I sighed and started walking toward the stop, I just hope this day goes by fast I NEED to film a new cover for my channel.

A/N
Hello fellow crazy people of the internet, it's Blake 😄. Now this is my first ever fanfic so PLEASE tell me what you guys think. Well until next time byezzzzz and remember love you 😘