This should be interesting

I followed Bella and Emma inside, "The office is just down the hall and here over on the right." Emma said as I followed them down the hall, it looked like a pretty ordinary school not too special really. We arrived at the office and walked inside together, they waited at the door as I walked up to the receptionist. "Hello", I said " I'm Emily Parker, I'm new and am here to pick up my schedule." She looked up from here computer and stopped typing, "Ah yes." She said " Here you go," handing me my schedule " and here you go this place is pretty big, don't want you getting lost." She said handing me a map of the school. I smiled "Thank you," I said about to leave. "Oh wait," she said "I'm sorry, I almost forgot" while handing me another piece of paper. "That's your locker number and your combination." I nodded "Thank you" and with that I left the office. Bella sighed "Yeah she's always like that forgetting stuff I mean I'm surprised she hasn't been fired yet." Emma lightly laughed, "Well a forgetful receptionist is the least of our worries, lets just try and get her," pointing at me "through her first day here." Bella nodded, "So where's your first class?" I looked at my schedule,"Um room 323," I looked up, "do you guys have that class?" They both shook their head, "But a lot of our friends have that class, you should get along with them just fine," I nodded and then a bell rang OMG am I already late! I looked at them and they didn't even looked rushed, I mean I knew they were weird but how were they not concerned? Bella looked at my expressions and smiled, "Don't worry we still have 5 minutes that's just the warning bell telling us we should get to class." I nodded, they both looked at me "Sorry to leave you like this but we should get going too, you gonna be fine by yourself?" I smiled, "yeah", holding up the map "I think I should be fine." They nodded alright see you later then." They said walking away and I looked at the map, ok so the 300 building is next door I should start walking. I started to walk and suddenly saw Gavin and his group of friends again, we locked eyes and I felt my cheeks turn red and I quickly looked away. When I looked back, he had stopped staring and had started walking up the stairs with one if his other friends. I then followed them up and sighed, he has 1st period with me. I sighed again as I prepared myself to be in for a VERY interesting day or period at least.

A/N HELLO CRAZY INTERNET PEOPLE 😄 sorry I haven't uploaded in a while and sorry is this sucked it's just a filler and I wrote this during math on my phone lol. Theirs just a lot of stuff that's been going on. BUT don't worry about it, UNTILL NEXT TIME YOU LITTLE FREAKS THIS IS BLAKE SIGNING OFF
Ps next update will be SOON don't worry