27.

Her.

When I felt Leonard's very long, very thick groin between my legs, pressed against my core, my hips rolled on their own.

"Cami, don't make this harder."- moaned Leonardo in my neck and my hands gripped his biceps.

"What do you want to do?"- I asked and kissed his shoulder, feeling his hot breath on my neck and hands on my bum. 

I am more than in the mood to satisfy him.

"Cami."- he almost moaned as he took a deep breath, feeling me kiss his attractive neck.

"What do you you want?"- I asked softly again and kissed his defined jawline. 

"Fuck, I want you to go down on me."- confessed Leo and squeezed my bum when I took his hard-on in my hand and stroke him, circling my hand on top.

I kissed his body, showering it with my love and attention, while getting on top of him. As I reached his groin, I sucked the tip, earning deep, smokey sigh. I slowly took in my mouth as much as I could and eagerly began pleasing Leonardo in all ways I could. 

"Merda, just like that, baby."- he moaned and took my hair in secure, gentle hold when my tongue swirled around the tip as I sucked him. 

"Shit."- he muttered and his hips moved upwards, causing me to take all of him. 

I kept going, making him ejaculate in my mouth in no time. I gladly licked him clean after swallowing every drop and kissed my way up to his lips. 

"Good morning, husband."- I said with a smile and he smirked.

"Good morning indeed, wife."- he replied and kissed me fondly. 

We got up and went to get ready. I entered the shower after taking off the garter and let the water pour on me. I closed my eyes and relaxed. Content smile escaped from me when pair of rugged arms wrapped around my waist from behind and sweet kiss was placed on my shoulder. 

"May I take care of you, principessa?"- asked softly Leonardo as he kissed my neck delicately. 

I nodded and smiled wider when he began washing my body with unexplainable care and gentleness while placing affectionate kisses on my body, being exceedingly tender and loving. Large, masculine hands massaged my back and when he moved onto washing my hair, he massaged my scalp. 

As he finished, I turned around and kissed him fondly and tenderly as my hand reached for another loofah and his soap. I washed his body with care and affection while placing soft kisses on his arms, chest, shoulders, neck, jawline and cheeks. 

Leonardo rested his face in my neck as I washed him with joyful smile. I massaged his scalp and played with his hair as I washed it, earning soft, husky humming from him. When I finished, I kissed his shoulder and neck. 

"We should do this every day, angel."- spoke Leonardo while keeping his face in my neck as his rugged arms wrapped around my waist. 

"We should."- I agreed, loving the idea very much. 

As we got out with towels around our bodies, he sat me on top of the sink area and I did our skin care, adding 1 mask along the way. As we were chatting about nothing, my phone buzzed. Leo handed me it and I giggled at the callers. Hermanos want to FaceTime.