Chapter 27

Sorry for not updating BUT _toxicbites is now a writer in this story aswell! As promised there will be more updates basically an update every Sunday, Enjoy!

*************************************

I walked into the pharmacy my fingers laced with Jaden's as we found our way to the pregnancy aisle I grabbed a test heading to the cashier girl who looked our age, she gave me a reassuring smile as she scanned the test and tossed it into a bag handing it to me.

"Thank you" Jaden mumbled pulling me into the car.

"Can you take it here?" He asked and I frowned.

"In the car?" I raised an eyebrow and he shrugged.

"Um sure..." I said grabbing the cup from his hand,

I felt uncomfortable with Jaden watching me pee in a cup but couldn't say anything it was too awkward.

I left the test in the cup feeling my cheeks burn up with embarrassment.

"It's okay it will all be alright I promise" Jaden said rubbing my back, he was nervous it was too obvious that he was reassuring the both of us.

As the time passed I pulled the test out covering it with tissues as I shivered in disgust throwing the cup into the trash can we parked next to.

Jaden stared at the test while I removed the tissue.

Not Pregnant

I chuckled in relief sighing, well that was a close one.

"See I told you!" Jaden said giving me the hand sanitizer.

"That was traumatizing" I whispered and he pulled me closer and kissed my forehead.

"Even if you were pregnant we would have handled it" he said smiling at me.

Our phone buzzed and I pulled my phone and looked at the ID calling.

Chasey 🧀 would like to FaceTime...

I pressed the green button as Chase's face appeared on my phone.

"Tiktokroom" he said panicking.

"What?" I asked.

"Fucking paparazzis bullshit" Jaden growled.

"What is going on?" I asked snatching Jaden's phone.

@Tiktokroom: Looks like these two were having too much fun 👀

With it was attached a picture of me and Jaden paying for the pregnancy test.

"These people know no privacy" he said as his jaw ticked.

"Jay it's alright we can avoid the subject or just say that I am not pregnant our private life is non of their concern" I said grabbing his hand.

He looked at me and sighed, "I just hate it I hate how every step we take is being recorded and judged.

"I know" I squeezed his hand lightly, "let's just go live later today and say that I am not pregnant also try to ask for privacy" I said rubbing my thumb on his knuckles.

"You know that I love you right?" He said peaking my lips.

I grinned nodding, "I love you two now let's go home" I said and he started the car's engine.
*************************************
"Okay, Ready?" I asked Jaden before pressing the LIVE button.

He nodded so I clicked and waited for people to join.

"Hey guys this is gonna be a short live since we just want to address some stuff and rumors going around" I said as soon as enough people joined,

"First of all, I am not pregnant and yes we were at the pharmacy buying a pregnancy test but that doesn't mean that I have to be pregnant!" I said.

"Now second of all, Please show some respect to us by not invading our private lives; when we joined the TikTok community we wanted to have fun and make people happy by making fun content for them to watch NOT to get our private lives taken away from us because believe it or not we are humans just like you and of course you wouldn't be comfortable with every step you take being recorded and judged by millions of people" I explained trying my best not to yell.

"Exactly, we love and respect our fans and their support y'all are amazing and we are grateful to have all of you but we our private lives to stay private just respect that because the situation is getting out of hand" Jaden continued.

"That's all that we wanted to say and sorry for the short live but we will be live with the new Los Amigos members, Ciao!" I said ending the live.

"Im pretty sure we are gonna get attacked" Jaden said and I shrugged.

"They can attack us if they want to what really matters is our real fans who will still stay." I said ruffling his hair.

"Mads- Outside- Rocks- help" Anthony blurted gasping for air.

"What?" I asked.

"Mads is outside throwing rocks at the windows" Avani came from behind him.

"What the-" Jaden said as he glared at Mads who was still throwing rocks.

"Are you crazy?" I yelled.

"EVE!" She smiled.

"It's Everligh for you" I said rolling my eyes.

"CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR PREGNANCY" She yelled and I raised an eyebrow.

I looked behind her and saw tons of people holding out their phones, Did she leak our address?

I looked at Jaden who was glaring, "SHE IS NOT PREGNANT" he yelled.

"Oh really?! Oopsies then my bad" she said smirking walking out leaving all the screaming fans.

"That son of a bitch leaked our adress!" Chase said showing us her tweet.

@MadsLewis: A party hosted for the gorgeous Everleigh's pregnacy!
-A GoogleMaps Location Is Attached -

"She needs help" Larry said entering the room.

"In deed she does" Indiana said coming from behind him "Hey Chase, Can you help me get rid of those screaming people" she asked and he instantly nodded following her.

"He is whipped" Avani whispered and I grinned nodding.

"I am done with her shit we can't just stay quiet" Jaden said sighing.

"Right" Anthony agreed,

"What is there to do anyway?" I asked.

"We can expose her" Chase said smiling rubbing his hands together.

Little did I know what Chase has planned is able to end Mads's whole career.