chapter 4

Griffin's pov :

"Come on babe , we need to go" i say shaking tay awake .

"Im up , im up" Tay groans .

She's probably still tired but i need to drop her at home before i go to work .

She stands up and streches her body .

I was dressed already so i packed everything back and cleant while she was sleeping .

She went into the bathroom and got ready .

"Come on babe , we gotta go" i say .

"Im coming"

Tay comes out of the bathroom in a sweatpants and takkies and one of my hoodies .

"Im ready" Tay says , pecking my lips lightly .

We check out and we climb in the car .

The music plays softly in the background and Tay starts a conversation .

"Do you think we should tell Gwen yet ?" She asks .

"Babe if you want to , we can you can just say the word" i say .

"She's probably going to be mad at us or at me atleast"

"No she won't , she'll be upset yea but she'll understand that we love each other" i say .

"Yea you right , if we didnt love each other why would we be dating for a 1 year now" Tay says .

"I think we should tell her , she'll probably fetch you tommorow " i say .

"Yea we should" Tay says as i stop infront of her house , her mother had to be home since the windows were open .

"Im gonna have to go now babe" i say as Tay turns to face me .

"I know , ill see you tommorow okay" Tayllor says kissing me deeply then climbing out of my car .

"Bye , i love you" I shout after her , not caring that her mum might hear .

"I love you" She shouts back and i hoot my horn and drive home to get ready for work .

______________

Chap 4 ♡

so Gwen is finally going to know