chapter 5

Tayllor's pov :

Today was my birthday , im finally a year older .

Griff had called me earlier to wish me and say that he cant wait to see me later and i shouldn't be nervous to tell Gwen .

Gwen messaged me a few minutes after Griff , wished me a happy birthday and  she told me , she was going to pick me up with Griff's car at 1 .

The closer it got to 1 , the more nervous i got .

I was happy we decided to tell Gwen on my birthday so that she cant be angry at me , she probably will still be , but me and griffin love each other she shouldnt be worried or anything .

My mum bought me a new necklace and a pair of earings and gave it to me before she went to work , we also had a mini breakfast .

I get dressed in a pair of cycling shorts and a oversized black hoodie that i may or may not have stolen from Griff .

Myself and Gwen were probably just going to be stuck in her room , pigging out and watching movies or drinking some wine .

Gwen always manages to steal us a bottle from her dad's liquor cabinet , im suprised Mr Horan hasnt caught us yet .

"Im here" a message from Gwen comes through and i hear hooting .

*Peeeeep peeeeeeeeeep*

I walk out the house with a backpack filled with clothes and necessities .

Double checking that all the windows arw closed .

"Come onnnnnn birthday girl" Gwen shouts from inside the car .

"Im coming" i say running and climbing into the car .

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE !!!!!!!!" Gwen shouts at me as i settle into the seat .

"Thank you , thank you" i say flipping my hair over my shoulder dramtically .

Gwen plays music as she drives .

"Dang can i change the music , you always listening to this" i ask Gwen , she's obssessed with Travis Scott and is always playing his music .

"Only for today , cause its your birthday" she bargains .

"Thank fudge" i say changing the music into some Ariana Grande .

_________________

Chap 5

I wanted to make chap 5 & 6 one chapter but i kinda just wanna make the book seem longer 😂

So

Vote & comment ♡