LANYA

Characters: 2 people and a few more
This story is about
You think I am going to tell you

Keep calm and READ ON

Chapter 1
La vie, de Livia
It had almost been a year now. But his name still did what it did to her when she first heard it. Her heart still beats faster; she knew that she was bound in love. He was the first guy in her life who had touched her soul, the first one who had made her feel differently, the first one who had made her feel something.
She would try to write something different but ended up writing about the importance of love. It is said that time and money make you feel rich but only love makes you feel worthy.
Her long brown hair cascaded down her shoulders as her starry brown eyes focused on the plants in the delicate breeze outside the window. Her legs stretched out and her fingers resting upon the keyboard on her laptop. She was seeing multiple scenes from her stories playing out of the numerous fictions. She wished that could be her; living like a brave princess and eventually finding the perfect prince who would give her everything she ever wanted. One of her hopeless and childish dream that would disappear along with everyone else's in this brainwashed world. A pale complexion and not wanting to do much apart from laze around on her laptop. The process was already starting to possess this girl into what is called life.
Livia was a lithe and graceful teenager who was on the edge of starting ninth grade, gifted with a diverse amount of talents. Enduring her passion for dance, art, and a hobby of baking. She managed to keep a grade on her report card, enough to call her smart amongst her class.
People in her school believed that she would have a boyfriend until they learned what she believed in: "I don't know where or when it started, but sometime or another we decided a girl's worth was dependent on her relationship status." We decided if a girl was hot, she must have a boyfriend.
However, this was just what she portrayed to the outside world. Deep down in the heart of her brain, she knew that she did not want a boyfriend for the name... but that, she wanted the one who would make her feel that she was the only one.

Chapter 2
Finding the way around
Finding your path in high school isn't just an ordinary book filled with words, it's so much more. Livia strode into the humongous doors of the building, excusing some young aged dwarfs leading her to the stairs of the basement. The sun streamed through the glass windows, gleaming off the freshly carpeted floors. Rows of lockers stood like proud sentinels, displaying their uniforms of fresh paint. She was hyped looking at the change in surroundings and was ready to set off for a fresh journey.
Livia's class was allotted to the math room. She trudged down to the end of the hallway with a galaxy painted bag on her shoulders and a pink Nike bottle in her hand. Her skirt was decently short and her white N-t shirt had been perfectly ironed. Livia noticed the new students entering grade 11 and 9. Laying a side-eye upon each one who looked appealing to her. She reached out to open the door, however, it slid behind itself as her best friend Kiara pulled the handle and jumped up beside her to hug her. They were extremely excited to begin ninth grade together. Livia was part of the 'cool' gang of her class, which included the class sweethearts Marcus and Kiara, 'the girls' Pearl, Kayla, Kiara, and Livia herself. Not to forget some of Marcus's friends.
Their class teacher offered a warm welcome to the new students. Gave the old ones the same old advice to treat them kindly and gave a brief explanation about the excruciating curriculum.
Livia's first few days of grade nine were a run-of-the-mil.
Being a part of the school dance team soon she had started going for practice for the district level dance competition. She was managing her studies and extra-curricular activities habitually.
One fine day, it was still early when the clouds gave of their rain to the grass and trees, when the road became alive with more splashes than one's eyes could appreciate. Yet together they brought such a soothing sound, a natural melody every bit as beautiful as a mother's soulful hum. This beguiling weather gave Livia a feeling that something compelling was coming her way. As soon as she stepped in her classroom she realized that the bewitching weather had distracted her which put her behind time. The moment she entered the classroom she observed her teacher letting out an import announcement. Livia burning with curiosity asked the teacher to repeat everything about the information.
Miss Akansha exclaimed, "well Livia, this is certainly something of your interest!"
Livia gave out a subtle smile, enough to show off her dimples.
"Our school has arranged a choreographer, director who will be casting a musical theatre with the students of grades 9 and 11. Accordingly tomorrow we will be going to the school hall where the respected person will be giving a demonstration and a guide about what we tend to pull off. Any questions?"
The class replied with a huge "no ma'am" enough to cause an ear to bleed.
Livia was exhilarated, musicals were totally her "thing" she had done quite a few with her dance teacher, but this was the first time she got an opportunity to do it with some other mentor and an opportunity to shine. Livia had made up her mind and was willing to be an avid part of the show. The day was treating her well, and for once she was proud of her instincts. She believed that she was finally able to find her way around!