New Born Army and Training

Annabella's POV

We officailly graduated and are partying at the Cullens. "So he kissed you?" I ask Bella shocked. She's just filled me in on what happened with Jacob on the reserve. Both the Cullens and pack are protecting us from Victoria. Along with a mystery vampire. So we split our time with both. Though I spend more time with Embry and Quil, then Jacob. Honestly I hate not talking to him, he was my best friend and brother from another father.

But he just hasn't been the same since Bella came back. All he talks about and apparently thinks about is Bella. And when the three of us hang out, it's like I don't even exist. The only people who know about how I am feeling. Are Alice, Jasper and Edward. I don't want to make Bella feel guilty for making a rift between Jake and I.

"Yes and I punched him in the face" Bella says pulling me from my thoughts.

"Serves him right" I tell her. Just then three more people join the party. "Jacob's here, I'll handle it" I assure her. She smiles and goes to Edward. "What you doing here Jacob?" I as I approach him, Embry and Quil.

"Bella invited me" he states.

"Was her right hook to settle for you? That was her uninviting you" I tell him. "You two enjoy the party" I tell Embry and Quil.

"I just want to appologize" Jake tells me.

"Well she's not ready to hear it, so leave" I tell him.

"Why are you being a bitch Anna?" he demands.

"Oh I'm the bitch?!" I demand. "Says the guy who has barely said two words to me since my sister came back to town. The guy who claimed to my brother for life. You cut me out Jacob, not the other way around" I tell him.

"Guys, Alice needs us upstairs" Bella says tentatively. I just storm away trying not to cry. I sit by Rosalie and Emmet as Alice mentioned something about newborns coming here. Bella arrives with the wolves. Edward wraps his arm around her.

"This could turn into a blood bath" Carlisle tells us.

"Who's behind it?" I ask Alice.

"I didn't see anyone I recognized. Maybe one" Alice says thinking.

"I know his face. He's local, Riley Biers. He didn't start this" Edward states.

"Either way, the army is coming and there aren't enough of us to protect the town" Jasper states.

"Hold up, what god damn army?" Jake demands.

"Newborns our kind" Carlisle answers.

"They were passing around Bella and Anna's scent" Alice adds.

"They're after Bella?" Jake demands and I shot up.

"You know what? Screw you Black, I hope you enjoy death" I tell him and run out of the room. I go to my room and start to sob. He doesn't even care that they are after me too. Just Bella. Why can't I have someone to love me like that? Bella has two guys fighting for her and I have no one.

"Oh Anna" Esme says as she sits beside me rubbing my back. "What's wrong?" she asks me.

"I've never had someone who cares only for me. Dad always cared for Bella and I equally along with mum. Jake was my closest friend when Bella lived with mum. I was always first. Now he doesn't care that I might die when the army comes. Why can't someone love me like Carlisle loves you?" I ask her in a hoarse voice.

"You will someone" she assures me. "You'll be turned soon and be able to find your one true love. You just have to be patient" she tells me.

"For how long? A month? A year? A century?" I ask her wiping my eyes dry.