What dis

So does anyone know this video?

In this video, you saw MandJTV make full teams for the gym leaders from Kanto to Galar. This book is kinda similar to that except I will be giving them competitively viable teams instead of just whatever was in the dex.

What you will see in this book is just making competitively viable teams for the gym leaders/trial captains to use in competitive matches. Keep in mind, I'm not doing gens 5 and below because they has the Pokemon World Tournament, which do in fact have competitive teams for them. Generations up from that, do not.

Rules:

-No mythical/legendary pokemon (With one exception)

-Trainers must stick to their competitive type (That means you, Raihan)

-Mega Evoloutions are only available for Kalos gym leaders and elite four members, because in Alola, trials captains, kahunas, etc, all have z-moves, and galar has Dynamaxing.

-Movesets, Items, and Abilities will be listed

-All pokemon can be at level 60, except for their ace, which must be higher imo.

-Again, I'm not doing the gen 5 leaders or elite four members because they already have the Pokemon World Tournament, which already gave all of them competitively viable teams.

I don't hate gen 5, it's just the PWT.....

.....actually i take that back, i kinda dislike gen 5 bc like gen 4, the fans overpraise it and it overshadows over gens.

OKAYLETSGETSTARTED-