7.First Time

When they arrive at Hyewon house Minju was mesmerized of Hyewon house. It was so beautiful.

"Give me your bag" Hyewon said to her girlfriend. Minju then give her bag.

"Don't worry I already tell your mom that you will sleep here and take your clothes." Minju was shocked. She didn't even agree to sleep there. But she didn't worry because if they make that thing she wouldnt get pregnant because both of them are girls.

But what she didn't know Hyewon have a secret that only she and her family know. The secret that Hyewon keep might got her pregnant if they do it.

"Hyewon what did you want to tell me?" She asked.

"Wow. Using real names now huh." Hyewon answer. Minju just look at her weirdly.

"Lets sitdown first." They then walk to Hyewon room and sit at the bed.

"Actually I want to apologize." Hyewon said.

"But why ?"

"Because I accidently kisses my childhood friend. No not childhood friend she's my ex" Minju was shocked. She want to yell at her girlfriend but then she remember what she did at the cafeteria that made she hate herself.

"I'm sorry too because I kissed someone that is not you and I didn't pull away. " Hyewon just remain silent.

"I'm really sorry baby. I actually slap him right after we pull away."

"But why didn't you pull away." Hyewon said coldly.

"Baby I didnt pull away earlier because his gang is behind him. If I pull away they will rape me." Minju answer almost crying.

🔞

Hyewon just look at her girlfriend. Minju the suddenly push Hyewon to lay  down on the bed. Minju then open her uniform in front of Hyewon.

"Minju what are you doing?" Minju didn't answer and started to strip Hyewon. Hyewon just let her be.

"You can release sperm Hyewon" Hyewon then remember what her doctor said.

"Minju let's not do this."

"Please baby I want you. I'm done imagining. Why should I imagine if your already mine." Minju said.

"If anything happen please dont run away promise?"

"Ok" Minju answer her girlfriend.

Minju then kiss Hyewon lips passionately. She then bit Hyewon bottom lips. Hyewon release a moan that make Minju even horny.

She then started to suck Hyewon neck while playing with Hyewon boobs. "Aahhh"

"Moan my name baby." Minju then started to leave marks on Hyewon's body. Everytime she mark Hyewon she will say "mine" . She then started to lick Hyewon's clit. "Ah ah ah Minju ya."

Minju then put 1 finger inside Hyewon. Hyewon became a moaning mess.

"Ah ah Minju I want more aaaahh" Minju then insert 2 more fingers inside of Hyewon.

"Ah ah ah ah baby I'm cumming" Minju then remove her fingers and started to place her clit on top of Hyewon.

"Let's come together " Minju then started to fuck Hyewon. Both of them were a moaning mess. The room was filled with unholy noises.

"Ahhh baby fuck me harder!" Hyewon said to Minju while moaning.

"Baby I'm coming"  Minju then start to fuck her even harder until they reach their climax. Minju then lay beside Hyewon. When she was about to sleep Hyewon then went on top of her.

"Its my turn now." Hyewon then straddle Minju and started to mark her neck.

"Ahhhh Babe." 

"You want more baby?" Minju then moan messily when Hyewon started to suck her boobs.

"Ahh baby you taste so good" Hyewon then set her  face in front of Minju entrance.

"Baby"

"hmm?" Minju answer.

"If anything happen will you marry me?"

"You propose to me while were making love?" Hyewon then smile and started to fuck Minju with her tounge.

"Ah baby ah" Hyewon then stop and place her clit on top of Minju. She then started rocking fast back and forth.

"Ahh I love you baby." She confess to Minju while fucking her.

"Ahhh ahh babe I'm coming."

"Me too" Without thinking twice. Hyewon then just cum inside of Minju. She went down on Minju clit and start to clean her which made Minju a moaning mess and cum for the 3rd time.

"You taste so good baby." They both stare at each other.

"If anything happen don't leave me okay?"

"Ok babe." Hyewon then start to kiss Minju lips. They both then fell asleep while hugging each other.

The Next Day

Hyewon wake up and saw Minju sleeping peacefully next to her. She then remember what happen last night. It was her and Minju first time having sex in their life.

She then peak Minju lips and went to the bathroom to start her day. When she look in the mirror she was shocked because her body was full of love marks. She then smile and continue her morning routine.

Hyewon went downstairs and call her father. "Uhm father."

"Yes hyewonnie did something happen? ". Her father asked.

"Uhm about that. I kinda bring Minju to my house." She answer worriedly.

"Hyewon."

"I know father I'm sorry"

"Did you cum inside of her?" Her father suddenly ask seriously.

" yes." She answer.

"Well lets just wait till she get morning sickness."

"Ok father." She answer.

"Hyewon. Today we will be having a meeting with the Lee Corp." Her father tell her.

"Ok father. I need to cook breakfast for Minju first bye father."

When she hung up the call Minju hug her from behind her. "Morning baby." Minju greet her.

"Hei, you have a good sleep?" She ask. "Yes because I'm with you."

Right after they eat breakfast Hyewon told Minju about her schedule for the day. Minju then frown. "So that means I will be alone for 2 hours?" "Yes baby but dont worry I will not flirt with someone else." Minju then smile and look at Hyewon happily. "Why?" "Hmm." Minju answer. "Why are you looking at me like that." Hyewon asked confusely. "Because it's the first time you call me baby without being shy." Hyewon chuckled and kiss Minju forehead. She then excuse herself to work.

Timeskip (At Night)

Minju and Hyewon finish dinner and they talk about their day. They cuddle to sleep. Minju was happy because she's with Hyewon. But Hyewon. She was happy and sad at the same time. "Will you leave me if youre pregnant." Was the question she want to ask. But she just shrugged it off and went to sleep.

(Sorry guys Idk how to write smuts. Hehe....)