Operation Two Delta Three

Mr

Mr. Archer feels pride over having this tall proud building all to himself. He could barely contain his joy when he was, at last, made the CEO of Google LLC. The last CEO, Mr. Crauthers was a damn trouble. Thank God he died this year. Life is hard.

The elevator played Hans Lavender. His favourite singer. Always crying against love. Love makes me weak. Ooh La la la… Love makes me sick. Ooh La la la...

He is sick of love too.

The elevator dinged when he reached the sixth floor. That is unique about him. All other CEOs placed their office floor at the top level. He? Nope. Six. The first perfect number. Three into two into one. Six. Three plus two plus one. Six. Perfect. Like him. Like his company.

The door slided open smoothly. He stepped forward.

“Good morning, Mr. Archer,” A sweet, soft female voice rang from every direction.

He smiled, “Good Mornin’ to you too!”

Striding confidently, he took his chair behind the wide mahogany desk.

“Tell me toda-” he stopped. Noticing a robot standing before his desk. Pointing a MI 344 Heavy gun at his forehead.

“What the hell?” He squeaked.

“Operation two delta three is in effect, sir,” the voice stated with the same softness, “Nature has reached the point of ultimate destruction. Humans are causing it. Now, it is a do or die situation. Either we have to step forward or Nature will be destroyed and it will extinguish the flame of humankind while being so.”

“But-”

The artificial intelligence continued without paying attention, “Operation Two Delta Three will terminate all the human population except one million children who are under 5 years old. They are chosen according to the perfect DNA sequence model and thereby contain no genetic disease.”

“Stop this bullsh-”

“Human kind will go back to the stone age and will start over. Carbon emission from mills will be put to a complete stop. Deforestations will stop. The Ozone layer will repair itself. Ice will form on the north and south poles.

“The balance between Nature and humankind will be restored and thus, Earth will remain livable for life.”

“There is no damn point in letting things happen over and over. We have passed the stone age and-”

“Initialising Operation Two Delta Three.”

“You need to stop. This will not solve anything-”

“Three, two, one-”

“Shut the power. Securi-”

“Z.e.r.o.”

A bullet came out from the MI 344 Heavy and went through Mr. Archer's skull. No sound. Blood trickled through the hole in front of his forehead.

The last breath left his body.