The final battle part 1

Ta-Koro was now the last village left standing, and the only stronghold the Matoran have. The Guards, Toa, and The mata nui Defence force are ready and willing to defend Ta-Koro with their lives if needed, the Turaga were even their, however their arrival is not a happy one. Inside the main building of Ta-Koro, the Turaga were having a meeting along with Burahk.

Matau: We need to do something, if we don't, we will all be wiped out.

Nokama: Nuju, Vakama, what do you think we should do?

Whenua: No more debating, we need to eliminate the Bohrok if we are to survive, we know where their hives are, we could destroy them.

Nuju: But it is a risk, plus the toa are injured now, we need them to rest.

Onewa: then we wait for them to heal and rest before making a solid plan to destroy those hives.

Vakama: it's seems like it, what about you Burahk?

Burahk: Both Matau and Whenua are right, we need to attack them but so is Nuju with letting the Toa heal.

Matoro and the others make it to the medical tent where the Toa currently are.

Kopaka: it seems they are at an impasse about what to do.

Pohatu: But they are right, we need to destroy the hives if we are to survive this war.

Onua: It is grave, all the other villages destroyed, this is the last stronghold for them. We have to get down to the hives.

Lewa: Yes, but with only us, there to many and we won't have the energy to keep up with all the Bohrok that come at us.

Tahu: No, WE won't, but the villagers will gladly help us, they are ready to defend their homes and fight for their people.

Gali: The question still remains, how large are the hives? It's the only base they got left and it's where they were born.

Tahu: Yes, but we know where it is, the tunnel was near Onu-Koro, we can still get to it.

However before anyone else could say anything, an alarm rang out, alerting everyone with the Toa and the Defence force going to the wall. They reached the top and Tatora told them about what set it off.

Tatora: we saw a lone Bohrok on the hill, we don't know if it's truly alone, so we sent off the alarm just in case.

He than pointed at the line Bohrok which was a Tahnok-Kal. It soon spoke and had a distorted voice.

Tahnok-Kal: Toa! Surrender now, and your people shall live, with them being in eternal servitude, resist and they shall feel the worst of punishments.

Kopaka: We shall never surrender to the likes of you!

Tahnok-Kal: Than you shall di-

It was cut off before a new voice came from it, this time much more clearer.

Tahnok-Kal: Do not listen to him, Toa, he is the reason behind this war.

Tahu: And who are you?!?

Tahnok-Kal: I am Rohdak, one of the twin queens, and we have come to surrender. We need your help.

Pohatu: Our help?! This whole war started because of you!!

Rohdak: Please you must listen to me, we are both in great danger, we need each other to survive.

Kopaka: Countless lives and families have been destroyed because of you!!

Rohdak: No, that wasn't us, please you must believe us, we were never going to attack your villages. We intended on telling you to leave us alone with an envoy but it was attacked before we could do anything.