I like my Best Friend

There I am holding her hand while walking at the beach.
I love how our hands fits perfectly like we are born to be together.
I love the way the sunset makes her eyes shine and brings smile to her face. She's beautiful and  I can never get over her beauty. She's the goddess. She is my goddess and my everything.

Then, there we are facing each other face to face, inch by inch,  lips are about to meet until.......

"Y/N!"
"Y/N!"
"YFN wake up! you'll be late for school" my Mom shouts at me from the kitchen.
And there it is my dream kiss to my dream girl has been ruined by no other than by my Mom.

"Alright, alright I'm awake Ma. thanks for the wake up call" I said scratching the back if my neck while stomping my way to the bathroom.

After doing my business and getting dressed (you can wear anything you want).

I went downstairs to be greeted by my one and only Mama preparing my foods

"Good morning Mama!!!" I said enthusiastically while giving her my very famous back hug.
"Hello Deary, what got you all hyped up?" my Mom says skeptically
"Nothing much I just missed you so so much and I kinda need some money for my project so uhmmmm" I say with a hopefull eyes
"I knew it! you won't be this sweet if you don't need something" She said and grab her wallet and gives me some money. "Oh by the way Deary, give this to Jennie I made this, her favorite sandwich".

"Mama, why does Jennie has a sandwich and I don't have. I am your daughter you know" I said dramatically while kneeling on the floor. " I won't give this to her Mama, I will eat this alone!" I said while hugging the sandwich

And right on cue, Jennie Kim arrived smiling at me while crossing her arms
"Hey I heard that Y/N! That sandwich is mine" Jennie said and snatch the food from me that made me act sad. "Good morning Mrs. Y/M/N, you look beautiful today!" She says hugged my mother.

"Good Morning to you too sweetie. Now, you better go now and Jennie please bring this menacingly ugly child of mine to school. You might be late because of her" My Mom says while smiling at the two of us.  While I stood up confusingly looking at my Mom and head towards my car of course with Jennie behind me.

At school...
A lot of people greeted us especially Jennie. She's one of the popular girls in school. She is the head cheerleader and top of the class. While me, I am her dorky friend I'm not as popular as her but I have friends.

"You know Jennie, you need to stop hanging out with me" I said while looking at the guys who wants to beat the crap out of me.

"Why?" she said confusingly
"Because whenever people see us together, I can hear them talking like what's up with that weirdo hanging with Jennie or like that girl is like a dog who always follow Jennie she is ugly as fuck! She doesn't belong here" I said mimicking their words and reenacting their faces while they look at me.
Jennie then laughed and hooked her arms on me "you know y/n I don't care on what they say and please don't listen to them. You are beautiful! You are my best friend and that will never change. You and me will be together forever. So don't be sad." She says and kissed my cheek. I blushed and she laughed

"Yah! Kim Jennie you know how shy I am when I get compliments and kisses from you" I told her and pout.

"But you look cute though, you look like a red tomato. Cute!" she says while she pinch my cheeks that turns me even more red if that's even possible.

Little did Jennie know, is that I love her kissess and her clinging to me everytime. As you can see I like my bestfriend. No scratch that, I am madly inlove with my bestfriend and I don't know if I can tell her that because I don't want to ruin our friendship and not be with her forever. Maybe for now, I will just admire her from afar.

We where now sitting in our home room class, I was sitting at the back near the windows while Jennie is beside me. Then our teacher Mr. Baker arrived and introduced a new student to us his name is Kai, he is tall with a blonde hair and quite good looking. Almost all of the girls are smiling and acting all cute and when I look on my right I saw Jennie looking all cute too. (uhh Why do girls do this stuff! acting all cute just to be notice by a guy?!!!. why can't they just act natural and let the guy notice them by getting to know them not by doing this stuffs!) I, then just rolled my eyes and look at the window again and ignore Jennie.
Kai then sits next to Jennie and they talk like the whole hour of our class.
While me, well I was just staring on the board and not minding the love birds beside me! (and no! if you are thinking if i'm jealous of course not! I can't be jealous I've never been jealous. Never!)

After class, I run fast outside and head to the next class and leave Jennie behind. Why? If you ask me? cause I can't take the fact that the love of my life is flirting and crushing on someone else. Again, I repeat I am not jealous just sad..