𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐏𝐒𝐎

𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐔𝐒 when a couple of groupies came and asked for my autographs. I signed them and walked back to my bus. "Simone. Aye. Let's go. I'm tired and my voice hurts." I said with my voice a bit scratchy. "Okay. I'm comin. You can go in the car and go sleep, you know?" Simone said speed walking with her duffle bag. "I'm tryna make sure you and Yara don't get lost in the crowds back there. Matter of fact, where's Yara?" I ask with a sly smirk. "She's right- oh. ." Simone said. "Mmhmm. She coming now." I point to the door and see she was running to us. "I'm here. I'm here." Yara said making me scoff and we walk up the bus. "Hey, excuse me. Could we have a moment of your time? We just wanna sing for you." A girl came to me and I turn to her to see two other girls with her. "You wanna sing for me?" I asked. "We love your music. We tryna get a record deal." The girl said.

I look to my girls in the bus and turn back to the younger girl in front of me. "Look, I'm not sure what I can do for you but. . Let me hear y'all." I said the two girls run to us and they start to sing. The snap their fingers to keep in beat. "I'm looking right at you, But you're not there. I'm seeing right past you, But you seem well aware. Your body is here, But your mind is somewhere else. So far gone, And you think I can't tell. Can't tell that you are disconnected, you pulled away. And I miss your presence, I always said to you. Baby, You should be here, Right here. Baby, You should be here, Right here. Don't know where you went, But you're lost now. Don't know where you went, But you're gone now. Don't know where you went, But you're lost now. Don't know where you went, But you're gone now. I can't leave without ya. I can't live wit' cha. What goes around will come right back around. You won't know till it hit ya. It were supposed to be (An Empire) It were supposed to be (An Empire) We were supposed to be an Empire. What is love? If your not here with me. What is love? If it's not guaranteed. What is love? If it just ups and leaves. What is love? If it just ups."

Inside I was baffled; not only did they hit the most of the notes they added two of my songs in one. "Y'all got a name?" I ask. "Well, I'm Tionne. This is Lisa and Rozonda-" I stop them and ask for their group name. "Well, there was this girl; Crystal Jones but she died and we decided to name ourselves; Tionna, Lisa and Crystal. TLC." Lisa said making me nod in empressement. "Okay, you the leader in the group?" I point to Tionne and the two girls push her forward while they said she was lead singer. "This is the hotel I'm staying in for two weeks in LA. You call me, alright?" I ask and they nod. "Thank you." Rozonda said as the three girls left. I smile and went in the bus. The girls were asleep so I sit down and let the bus start leaving.