Testing Him

<In the college>

" Holidays start today!" All the college students jumped at the announcement, making their plans on the phone, as the lady smiled at the students' excitement

V was packing his bag while wishing his classmates a goodbyes, he was president of his class and he had to collect the project before leaving the class and submit it to their teacher. 

He started collecting the project the students left in their seats ans a man entered the room, well covered, if this wasn't a college, Jimin would have mistook him as a gangster. He chuckles at his thoughts getting back to finishing up this task.

" Mr. Grayson. How are you? Did this tutor last ?" The lady asked the man laughing.

" You know the kid." He replied as he joined her.

" How about you tutor him like last time ?" The man suggested but the lady shook her head in denial.

" I am sorry Mr. Grayson but I won't be in the city for a month, I am going out for evaluation. But I can recommend someone to you, if you want." She said pointing towards Jimin.

" Will he be able to handle Jiwoo?" The man asked, " He is a responsible person and free for a while. He has no one in his family left, so I don't think you will have any problem." The lady smiled as she completed making the man smile too.

As the man left, Jimin made his way to the lady, submitting the project file of the rest to the lady, he bowed to her and was ready to leave.

" Jimin, I have a favor to ask ?" She initiated making the kid frown upon.

" How can I help you with that, ma'am?" Jimin asked and the lady explained everything to him.

<After sometime>

Jimin made his way out as the lady instructed him and found the man standing out with two more black cars with him.

" I hope your miss must have explained everything to you. If you still have any doubts we can clear it once we reach there." 

The man opened the car door for Jimin to enter, which Jimin did. He explained very well what he was supposed to do. 

Jimin gasped as they entered the larger iron doors making their way to the mansion.