𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

Tomorrow - BTS 0:35 ──o───────── -3:12⇄      ◃◃    Ⅱ    ▹▹      ↻

Tomorrow - BTS
0:35 ──o───────── -3:12
⇄      ◃◃    Ⅱ    ▹▹      ↻

"Why do I have to visit him?" Taehyung asked his assistant while entering the hospital,clearly annoyed.

"He's one of our important clients boss."Hansik replied shortly.

Right now they're in the hospital to visit one of Taehyung's client which the CEO clearly didn't want to come.

There's nothing new from the investigator about Jungkook even though Hansik told him last week that the news about his location will be know a day after but it's been three weeks now and Taehyung still has no clue about the younger.

The elevator door open,Taehyung and Hansik stop their conversation and look slightly at the new comer,their breath hitched,eyes shot wide open.The bouquet in Taehyung's hand fall down and Hansik slowly bend down picking it up.

"Can you help us click on the tenth floor?"the nurse politely asked her hand was on the wheelchair and Hansik quickly nodded and complied to her request.

The patient that was sitting on the wheelchair lock eyes with Taehyung for a  second before the nurse turn him slightly to the other side.

Taehyung almost run to him and hug him as tight as possible,his heart was skipping so many beat.

The boy looks so skinny and pale,there are many bruises on his beautiful flawless skin,his body is covered with white bandages.Taehyung's heart clenched looking at the patient in front of him.

Because right now he's standing in front of Jeon Jungkook.

The boy that he has spent two months searching for,now he's right in front of his eyes.

The ding sound could be heard,indicating they're on the tenth floor and Taehyung didn't bother going to visit his client like they planned,his feet automatically following the nurse.

He was happy yet sad at the same time.He finally found the younger but what broke his heart is Jungkook's state.

"Do you by any chance related to the patient?"the nurse asked once she done helping Jungkook back on his bed and do a few check up then leave the room,letting the boy eat his lunch.

Taehyung immediately stopped her once she left the room asking how is Jungkook.He wanted to go inside and asked the younger by himself but he know for sure the brown hair boy won't eat his lunch if he does,his so he restrained himself.

"I'm his boyfriend."Taehyung answer her firmly but the nurse gave him a suspicious looks,because since the first day the younger hospitalized Taehyung wasn't here.

"I am really his boyfriend,we fight and he ran away from me."

Chu:this bi—

"Okay then please follow me,this way."the nurse signaled the CEO to follow her and he did as told,walking toward the doctor office.

Once they arrived,the nurse informed the doctor about Taehyung and left quietly.

"Hi,Mr.Kim please take a seat."

"I wanna know about Jungkook's well being and I'm his boyfriend and before you asked me why I wasn't here when he first admitted,we has a big fight and he ran away from me,Dr.Jung."Taehyung explained briefly and the doctor replied with a simple nod.

Dr.Jung elf out a deep sigh.

"I'm sorry to tell you this Mr.Kim but Mr.Jeon has gone through a miscarriage."

Taehyung doesn't know how he managed to leave the doctor's office,nor does he know when did he entered Jungkook ward.

The younger was almost done with his lunch when he enter the room,he also know that Taehyung is standing beside him.

The CEO mindlessly brought the chair and sit next to the younger watching him eat quietly.

He has asked the nurse about the younger,about his wounds and who's here to take care of him these past three weeks and come to know that,Y/N,the owner of the cafe near his hotel was the one that took care of Jungkook all along.

"Hansik,here's the number of the owner of the cafe that take care of Jungkook,call her and thanks her for taking care of him,tell her that I'll take care of him from now on." Taehyung said and handed Hansik a small paper with Y/N's number on it which he just got from the nurse minutes ago.

After Hansik left Taehyung turn his attention back to the younger.Jungkook that just took a small glance at him immediately continue eating even though has already lost his appetite long ago.

The brown hair male flinched when Taehyung tried to sit next to him.The expression on the older's face give him a mix emotion.Guilt has written all over his feature,his eyes was pleading,as if he's asking for forgiveness through them.

Jungkook was trying his best to ignore the older,focus on the food in front of him,his small hand trembling while trying to grab the spoon.

Taehyung knuckle turn white from how hard he clenched them to prevent himself from helping the younger because he know Jungkook would immediately stop eating if he does so.

After done eating Jungkook gently push the table away and grab the medicine that he has to take.

He let the older help him this time since he was to weak to hold the glass of water.

"Done with your lunch and medicine,Jungkookie?"the nurse,Jennie,come once again and asked the younger with a sweet smile,Jungkook responded with a small nod and weak smile.

"How's your body,bub?Is it still hurting?"

"My left ribs is still hurt a bit and my head is hurting from time to time." The answer  make Taehyung heart clenched,Jungkook is hurting and he's the main reason of it.

"Other than that is there anywhere else that still hurt?"Jennie keep asking,her hand busy taking note.

"That's all,noona."

"Alright,now rest you'll be able to go soon,yeah?"Jennie flashed the younger another smile before gently ruffle his hair and help Jungkook laying down before left the room.

Jungkook fall asleep almost instantly due to the pill he just take,letting Taehyung sit there silently watching him.

His heart feel so heavy.

He can't imagine the pain that Jungkook has gone through this past months.

................