Chapter 12 - End of the Tour

** DYLANS POV **
We are at the hotel in Oklahoma getting ready for our show. Jacob, Grant, Reed, round 2, and I are in one room, and Lexie, Rylie, Morgan, Shea, and Alyssa are in the other room.

"So, you and Shea?" Jacob asks Reed.

"Yeah." He blushed. "What about us?"

"She's pretty, but what about your parents? Aren't they coming to our next show?"

"Oh shit, yeah."

We all laugh. "Well they'll get to meet her!" Grant shouts.

"Or they won't find out she and I are talking." I say quickly.

"Literally when are you gonna ask her out?" I ask him.

His face turns bright red. "Umm, idk." He says then goes into the bathroom.

| AT THE SHOW |

Lexie is on stage and singing Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran. She is so beautiful. Her birthday is next week, I need to do something amazing.

"Jacob"

"Dylan?"

"Is it too soon?"

"For?"

"You know." I make the 😁 emoji with my face.

"Asking her to marry you!"

"Not exactly." I say. "No woah! But a promise ring?"

"Bro I know you love her but you've only been dating like 2 months."

"So, I know she feels the same way!"

"Whatever bro, go for it."

She comes off stage and jumps into my arms. I love holding her. She's my everything. "I love you." I whisper into her ear.

She looks at me. Before I could say anything else she smashes her lips into mine. Her kisses were incredible. I knew she was mine. Her arms wrapped around my neck, mine around her waist, kissing passionately. It's where I wanted to be.

"Excuse me. Can you get a room?" Jacob interrupting our kiss.

"Shut up. You're still my baby bro I can't torture you all I want."

He sticks his tongue out at her. But it's my turn to go on stage.

I open with my new song Be My Baby. Then my famous Take Me Down. The girls go crazy. I guess grinding the air is a turn on for girls. I finish with I Call You Love.

Later in the show I go back on stage and sing Things We Do with Chase and Pape, they've become my good friends. That show was a success, on to Texas then we are done. Then I can spend everyday with Lexie, and do what ever we want.

** REEDS POV / TEXAS SHOW **

"Mom, dad, hey!" They both run up to me and hug me. Oh how I've missed my parents.

"So where's this Shea you texted us about?"

"What!" I realize that the other boys took my phone at the last show and texted my parents. I've got to introduce them now.

"Hold on I'll go get her." I walk to Shea and explain, "hey those are my parents, they want to meet you, since we are talking."

"Oh. Okay. Do I look okay?"

"You always look good babe, don't worry just be you."

We walk over and I introduce them. "Mom, Dad this is Shea, Shea my parents."

"Nice to meet you young lady." My dad says and shakes her hand.

"You too. Reed is amazing."

"No it's definitely her." I say to my parents.

They smile and my mom says "you two have fun we'll talk after the show."

I nod, and walk back stage with Shea. She leans in and hugs me.

"What was that for?" I ask.

"You being amazing." She smiles. "I can't wait to go back to Ohio with you."

"Me either." I was so glad that before the second part of the tour we were all going back to Dylan's house to hang for a month.

The meet and greet started and ended quickly because no platinum tickets were sold for this show.

I get on and sing then Shea, then Grant, then Morgan, then Rylie and Lexie, then Dylan, Alyssa, then Round 2, then Jacob. It was a fast show. I was tired and fell asleep with Shea on my shoulder backstage. When I woke up my mom was there. "Reed honey we've gotta go. Great show we'll see you in LA."

I move Shea trying not to wake her. I hug my parents and say my goodbyes. It wasn't bad as I thought.

"Reed?" Shea startles me, I thought she was asleep.

"Yeah babe?"

"Can we cuddle again?"

I smile really big then sit next to her. I put my arm around her and she leans in. I kiss her forehead and sigh.

"Shea?"

"Yeah baby?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I ask her. She pops her head up really fast and nods. I smile big again. I stare into her eyes like at the hospital. I lean in and kiss her softly on her lips.

*****************************************************************************************************

HOLY SHIT BALLS REED AND SHEA ARE OFFICIALLY DATING!!!

Yay!

Comment your opinion! Also comment what you think about Dylan's promise ring!

Any questions or comments in private? Kik me at Cortney9600

Please don't forget to vote!!

Love you thanks for reading!

*