An Overhaul Of Emotions

Izuku pov
"Izuku, BE CAREFUL, if our suspicions are correct, this is a descendent of an enemy that rivaled my intelligence."

I only nodded at Light's warning so as to not arouse suspicion from  the other Heroes.

"What's with this fool!? Why can't we see his face?!"

Nighteye turned around to answer Rocklock's question.

"This person is responsible for over a thousand successful investigations around the world, that's almost ten times as much as the ones Endeavour has completed."

"But why can't we see his face?!"

"That's because I don't want people knowing what I look like, in today's society, with different quirks running about, someone with a tracking quirk can easily know where and who I am just by looking at my face, and I don't want that since like Nighteye said, I am responsible for more than a thousand people who were put in jail, that would make me a big target, so it is imperative that I hide my face and name, that's why I go as G. Hajimemashite."

Nighteye fixed his glasses as Rocklock and the other Heroes took some time for the info to sink in, I however was thinking who could be behind that screen.

"Now, onto the meeting, we have heard rumors about bullets that erase quirks."

The Heroes gasped.

"What!?"

Fatgum shouted when he heard G's Statement.

"What G said is accurate, and they are said to be made by this man. . . ."

Nighteye typed a few thing s before uploading a photo to the screen.

"Overhaul."

I frowned a bit since his mouth and nose were covered meaning I can't do anything to him yet, and I also don't know his name.

"His name is Kai Chisaki."

Well that solves that.

"He is the leader of the Eight Precepts of Death, and the Shie Hassaikai, which is one of many Yakuza groups in Japan."

I was shocked, this man is the leader of one of the Yakuza groups littering Japan? I listened to the meeting which went on for a while and the conclusion of it was that teams of two would patrol around their base which to be honest isn't very hidden.

"Fair warning, when you see Overhaul, do not engage, his quirk is also called Overhaul, it allows him to change the positions of atoms in any way he wants or in Layman's terms he can alter the shape of anything he touches."

I was bewildered, for a man like him to have a quirk like that?

"That's all we have for today, I wish you lucK Heroes, I will go over the evIdence that we curRently have, I will updAte you if I find anything."