𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟒| 𝐋𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐘

-

-

  "Mom...do you regret ever meeting my father?" The young boy sat on the edge of his mother's bed, she opted to be at her vanity, getting ready for the night. This question definitely was out of the blue, the boy never liked talking about his father, let alone his mother's relationship with him. Setting down her brush, Stiles's mother was silent thinking about how to respond. In that moment she took Stiles's to watch outside the sheer white curtains in front of the room's balcony. The wind blew through them and he couldn't help to think how warm they must be from the sun rays hitting them. The smell of the beach waves made him want to run out.

"If I hadn't met your father..I wouldn't have been here, with you."

It was a predictable response from her. The mother and her son were at a beach house far, far away from their old home. Stiles couldn't help but laugh at his mother's reasoning for picking this new setting. True or not, he still felt like his dad would find a way to catch them. But just for a moment, he wanted to feel like everything was still, a perfect time in place where nothing ever happened. "You're right."

"Chaos cannot make it in a place of peace, not if you let it Stiles. This right here, is our peace."

  "Stiles!" He felt someone lightly shove his shoulder. His distracting day dream had drowned out any of what was happening around him. "Are you okay?" Elena eyed him in concern. Stiles seemed to isolate himself after Klaus snapped their friend's neck, she had an idea as to why. "Yeah it's just..I can't really look at him on the floor like that." Stiles responded back lowly.

"I know how you're feeling right now, but we're gonna fix this. I have trust in Bonnie." Elena tried to encourage him but like that was gonna work. Their was a fatal danger surrounding them, all types of alarms are going off in stile's head. "I'm sorry for dragging you into this stiles. Though it doesn't seem you need much help protecting yourself.." she drawled out and stiles stayed quiet trying to find the words to tell her.

"You don't need to explain yourself now. Im just glad you didn't die on me back there." She took his hand into hers, giving them a comforting squeeze. The presence of others ruined the sweet moment between two friends, snapping them back into the reality of their current situation. Rebekah eyed up Elena, bending down to take a good look at her.

"So this is the latest doppelgänger. The original was much prettier." Rebekah stated out so bluntly, it caught the brunette by surprised. She grew to dislike Rebekah the moment she met her and it was obvious the woman's feelings towards her were mutual.

Stile's scoffed, catching Rebekah's attention. "Such a beautiful monster, we're one of a kind aren't we?" The question aimed at stiles was one he didn't expect or even knew how answer that. It was a simple acknowledgment, both predators in this room making their presence known to each other. It seemed like all three of them were waiting for him to respond, each one of them with different types of curiosities. "I'm nothing like you."