Chapter 3

Dasani POV

"Yesss daddy just like that" this hoe said while I was beating her shit up.

Ohh I hit her from the back I beat her doonies down!

I kept going until I nutted in the condom then threw that shit away.

"Ay you gotta go" I said.

"But whyyy i'm sore and we just got done?" she asked while whining.

Should I kill her.

"Did you just question m- you know what get the fuck up NOW!" I yelled. 

She jumped up fast as hell, put her clothes on, and limped out the room.

I followed her out the house because I had to meet up with Santana because we had to pick up our money from those crackheads today.

- 10 minutes later -

I made it to the trap and walked pass everyone and went to my office.

"Yo wassup nigga." I said to Santana when I sat down.

"Nun much just ready to get my money or kill somebody." He said while lighting a blunt.

"Yeah but I was thinking what if they don't have the money."

"Then we just kill them nigga duh." Santana said after taking a couple of puffs then passing it.

"But why don't we just take the girl." I said before taking a pull from the blunt.

"Nigga I don't need her I have a whole girl at home."

"But I could take her." I said after taking another pull then passing it with an evil smirk on my face.

"You nasty slut." He said in a white girl voice while laughing and then he started coughing.

I started laughing at him.

"That's what you get bitch." 

"Whatever nigga." He said while putting the blunt out.

"Let's go and do this shit." He said while walking out the room mad.

I chuckled and followed him out.

Jasmine POV

"OH FUCK NO I'LL KILL THEM!" Kareem said while grabbing his metal bat.

I had just finished telling him what happened yesterday and he was furious. 

"No it's ok, I handled my own and plus I don't need you going back to jail." I tried to reason with him.

"Fine but whenever I see him or her in the street it's on sight." He said while swinging the bat around.

I shook my head while chuckling.

"Ok fine i'll take that but I have to get home." I said. 

"Bitch it's only 2:30" he said confused. 

"I know but i'm not trying to hear her mouth and plus I want to lay in my bed." I said.

"Ok fine even though I don't want you to go back there, I could go with you." He said.

"No it's ok i'm good but see you later, I love you." 

"I love you to be careful and safe, call me if anything happens." He yelled to me while I was walking away.

"Ok and I will." I said while walking to the bus.

- At the house -