28.

Him.

I smiled as soon as I woke up: Camila is sleeping peacefully underneath me with my head on her chest and torso on top of her delicate body while our legs are tangled together. I kissed the exposed part of her comely chest and carefully attempted to move off her as I am rather heavy and she is so petite, but my moves were stopped as my little koala clung to me, rolling on her side with me as her leg wrapped around my hips and arms remained around my neck. 

"Please, stay here."- spoke drowsily Cami and snuggled into me. 

"Of course, baby."- I instantly agreed and wrapped her in my arms, holding her closely. 

I am over the moon and Camila makes my happiness grow more and more with every minute passing by. She is my utmost everything. 

I rubbed her back tenderly and laid occasional kisses on her silky locks, making her nuzzle into me. After some time, she shifted and hugged me tightly.

"Hello, angel."- I chuckled and hugged her securely.

"Hi, Leo."- giggled melodically Cami and kissed my bare chest. 

Her.

We stayed in bed,  had breakfast there, watched movies and when pilot said that we have 20 minutes before we land, the two of us began moving. We brushed our teeth and Leonardo gave me bag with clothes. 

"You are very thoughtful."- I said sincerely and kissed his cheek as he chuckled. 

He put on light blue jeans and white, loose -t-shirt with white slip-ons. I put on denim shorts with black belt and very cute top in white colour. I have white slip-ons too. My necklaces, bracelets and rings are reflecting the sunlight. I brushed my hair and left it loose.

"Fuck, they looks better than I imagined

"Fuck, they looks better than I imagined."- stated more to himself Leonardo when I walked out of the bathroom. 

I blushed, but couldn't help my giggle. He lifted me up and twirled us around, making me laugh wholeheartedly. I peppered his handsome face with small, delicate kisses, making him smile charmingly. 

"I love you, my king."- I said and kissed his forehead. 

"I love you, my queen. So so so much."- spoke Leo and kissed me fondly.

In no time, we landed and I rushed to thank the crew before dashing outside. I eagerly looked around with ecstatic grin and soon pair of strong, rugged arms wrapped around my waist from behind. 

We drove for around 10 minutes, then we switched the car on sailboat. 

"We will be staying there?"- I asked in pure joy when I saw the mesmerising villa and Leo nodded with just as wide grin. 

I waited til we arrived while looking around, admiring the view, but inside I am oozing anticipation. It has been so long since I swam and sunbathed.