Your fist Kiss (out of random situations)

Part 1

Han

Han was filming a V Live you could hear hin really loud talking because he was in the room right after you. After he was finished he knocked at your door, you opened and he pulled you right into a tight hug.

"Hey,are you done with your V live how was it?" you ask.

"Great,I talked about really funny stuff but I tried to keep as short as possible because I wanted to visit you right after," he said with a big smile on his face. "Why? was there something important that could not wait," you said. "something like that just wait a sec," Han said and went off to his room leaving you with a big question mark on your face but it didn't take long until he came back holding a DVD cover in your face. "It is a new Movie which came out recently what I wanted to see with you"Han took your hand leading you to your bed putting in the DVD and throwing him right beside you. The movie was fun to watch until a Passionate kiss scene came up und Han looked slightly away. "Jisung why are you looking away? No need to be shy" you said with a smirk. "Funny, just continue teasing me and you see what will happen". You approached Han slowly with kissing sounds to tease him because it was kinda cute how he was avoiding the scene. "What are you doing?" he said with an emotionless face he was a bit annoyed but you know that Han can not really be "Mad".

Still approaching him you came close to his ear whispering to him "Is Jisung afraid of a kiss?" suddenly he turns around to your face looking directly in your eyes saying..."You think that was a kiss, come closer and I show you what a real kiss looked like. With hesitation you sat still looking down to Han's lips, he saw that and pulled you closer for a deep kiss.

You gave in, it feels very soft he was holding you tight with one hand on your neck and the other on your back. After he released you, both of you took a deep breath "Jisung..." you said overwhelmed with the situation and your Head red like a Tomato. Han put his arm around you saying "No reasons to be so Shy" with a quiet laugh.

Felix