A Halloween Day

The day counted and our relationship was not going anywhere, Alicia had changed a lot .There was rumors that was going in the school that Alicia had a phone. Apparently the guy in the party had slipped a phone into her bag and he had been connecting with her ever since..........

She even had sneaked out of school to go to see him,the girls in hostel had rumored around that she have been a slut, sneaking in the town and indulging in the green bottle and fire stick... But for me I so less,I loved the girl that even I couldn't recognize her doing mistakes, all rumors I left it to classroom walls... I would never believe anything against Alicia, she was a woman of my life.....

My sister Lucille tried all to make me see the light but the darkness love of Alicia had already overtaken me ..i couldn't see the right and wrong .. I remember telling my sister to stay away from her... And she told me that is fine.. One day I will learn from my mistakes... But as days counted I started watching her closely and I noticed something unusual.... Alicia used to run for me and gave me a hug but this day I forced it... She even feels shy to look at me and when I asked her... She said nothing........

After a heavy struggle with my heart, I decided to confront her,after taking morning tea, I decided to go closely to her, I closed her eyes with my arms and she said" lew stop this, you are hurting me ".. Before I used the same tick nick and she never complained.. I removed my arm and I asked her what up... And she said nothing.... Then I took that chance to throw my bullet.... Babe, what is this I am hearing about you sneaking in the town?......" hey! Are you judging me now?. Have you not sneaked in town before..?......" That is not what I am talking about. And even though we did it together.. I'm sorry to say this, I heard you have a phone and you know how  deeply it can cost you, being thrown out of school ...I believe they are lying...?.
"Okay! So you are now spying on me lew?... "...i had to be cool before everything expose.. Babe it is not what you are thinking, I am only being a bit caring... I don't want you to be expelled....." hey lew! Listen and listen well, you are not my dad to tell me what is good to happen in my life... Please keep your advice in the safe place,you might get a fool around and again listen me very well, I have switched the line, I have a new boyfriend and he is undergraduates in the university. I am done dating small boys..... ".. I didn't believe what I heard... I was definitely shocked... But it didn't came with surprise I expected this after seeing her reaction.. But it gonna hurt... Mmmh Alicia! I hope I didn't heard you well?...."i said and I will repeat again I am done with small boys..."... The anger was almost taken me... A new boyfriend?. Me a small boy?.... "did I shutter when I said it, please if you don't have something important to say, I have something better to do with time.."..she worked and left me stared at her.....

My eyes was a full of tears,I am the one who took her to lion den and I have to blame myself all through... If I didn't take her to the party she would never met the university guy, she is now corrupted with the pride and she is now uncontrollable.... She is swimming in ocean happily while I am on my last breath... My sister warned me but I was a blind... I couldn't see I was already lost her to the world....
My sister was only one who could help and sympathize with me....... I have to confuse her so that she gonna listen to me.......

I had this feeling in my heart that maybe Alicia was just kidding but when she removed the necklace and sent it back to me... Then It came to my conclusion that she was already gone....