17[Beach]

MONTHS LATER

Rosé POV:

"Ahh...."

I lay on the sand enjoying the sun shining over my skin. Looking over the sunset, just makes me feel-

"Beach really Jennie?"

"What? It's not like your gonna turn brown or something, you're permanent white sweetie"

Sigh...

"Can you two shut the hell up?"

I owe you, Jin

"What is going on here?" Taehyung arrives with some bottles of soju in his hands.

YAS

I grab one of the bottles and drank straight from them.

"Jinnie, here was about to throw a rap battle at us," says Jisoo

"You guys are lucky, I even bother to waste my time on all of you. Except for you Jichu,of course," Jin replies, sassily

A bunch of gasps was heard.

"Guys, seriously what do you expect from this so-called worldwide handsome?" Jungkook says while caressing Lisa's hair while she continuously slaps his hand away.

I face Taehyung and nudged him on his side by my arm.

"All of them are acting lovely Dovey thingy, why don't you?" I asked him with a frown. crossing my arms but as I do so, He just grabs me, my whole body, and placed me on top of his built, yummy body.

"Sorry, I forgot"

I gasped and was about to stand up but he pulled me right back against him.

"But I'm here now, aren't I? Let's just enjoy the view" He said while wrapping his arms tightly around my waist, and snuggling his head into my neck, not before placing a gentle kiss there.

I smiled and just leaned my head on his, loving every single moment.

|to be continued or the end? |

Huhuhu
Almost done
Hope you like this
Don't forget to vote and comment for ideas!

Love y'all