Megami The Spy

Next week after my first class I meet info in her office. I was in front of the Info Club when akane walked up.

"Hey Ayano" I blushed a little bit but, kept my cool. "hey A-Akane." She looked around me. "You know this club is always locked."

I looked at Info's camera that is aross from her office and saw the light turn red. That means she won't let me in until akane leaves.

At the perfect time Aoi walks up. "Akane, Magami told you to stop talking to her." Akane looked at me then at Aoi "please Aoi don't tell magami that I'm still talking to Ayano"

Aoi looked at me then nodded "fine but get back to your duties before magami comes to this floor"

I perked up. "Someone is watching us" I looked at Info's camera but she wasn't watching my eyes turned red.

Aoi and Akane didn't see because they were looking around. Then I ran to the end of the hallway. I saw Magami. My eyes naturally tuned before she saw them.

I looked at her and grabbed her wrist then pulled her from her hidding spot. "Why are you watching us" she nearly slapped me but I dodged her.

"My father will get you." She yelled. I looked confused "why" she was about to say something, but her father stoped her.

"Magami Please fallow me" she looked down sad. "Yes father" when I looked back Akane and Aoi were gone.

-I guess they got scared of magami and went back to work- I looked at info's camera the light was green. So, I walked into her room.

"Do you know why magami was spying on us." She looked at me concerned. I was confused "what?" She said something that shocked me.