CHAPTER SIXTEEN the fallen memorial ✔️

The next morning the alpha announced a pack meet immediately following breakfast. "I am letting you all today leave the basement. You can have the run of the packhouse. Then the back court yard with the pool. No going into the forest. We still need to sweep those areas. Once an area is cleared we will start letting you all head back to your own spots.

Tomorrow we will host a memorial service in the training field. We lost 3 council members; 41 council warriors, 89 Lycan warriors, 5 other  pack warriors, 9 of our own warriors.  We have 9 warriors MIA. Plus we have 201 warriors being  treated for various injuries.

We have thus far disposed of 721 Rouge wolves, 89 bears and 271 leaches in the pit. But we do know some got away and that includes Stephen Egret Stone. We are on high  alert.  Yesterday, I was able to give the final blow that killed Alpha Mitchell Egret Stone. There land will be merging with ours and the council and Lycan will be deciding what to do with the prisoners. Will Lance and Mitch please step forward."  They both stand up and walk forward. "I have decided to hold this land in a trust for my two younger brothers. Lance's pack will be called Silver Dawn and Mitch's pack will be called Silver Heart. Lance as future alpha of the Silver Dawn Pack do you promise to train and be the best Alpha you can be?

Lance who is just 11 years old stands up tall and says, "yes, I will." And yup see him glow and radiate power.

The Lycan who are there stomp their feet twice. Beat their chest by heart twice and exclaim, "Hail to Alpha Lance."

Then he turns to Mitch, "Mitch as future leader of the Silver Heart Pack do you promise to train and be the best Alpha you can be?"

Mitch looks his brother in the eye and says, "you betcha I will," and you see him glow and radiate power.

The Lycan repeat the gestures but this time says, "Hail to Alpha Mitch."

When that is finish being said howls break out in the crowd

Alpha Issac then continues when last howl stops, "While the investigation is going on I have granted the Lycan the use of the property. The Mitchel brothers will be going over there to lead them in repair.

Also February 27 at the old warehouse from 3-9 we will be hosting a birthday party for Serena and Selena.  Everyone here is invited.

If we have anyone who is willing to volunteer to help care or keep our wounded warriors company while they are being cared for at the hospital or release but still need observation please see Nurse Mia to volunteer.

We also will be planning a victory party combined with a find your mate gathering. Claire will be planning it she has placed a suggestion box in the great room on the fire mantle in the pack house. I am alpha commanding that no smart elic type suggestions. Place sincere suggestions and if they are realistic she will see about adding them. All packs will be invited. But I am also announcing that rouges will be invited too as long as they are not red eye and are cleared from madness. If they want to come they will come under sanction I am creating for the city. Will register with my ambassadors, Mike and Sam. But if they tip the scale the other way they will be arrested and go before the council.

"Last announcement will my beautiful mate step forward. Plus my sister Meri and Sister-in-law, Sophia." Lucinda went and stood by Issac and we stood slightly behind him off to the side. "As you all know my family is having a baby boom. My sister, Mere has not had it confirmed but Elder Ezra saw in a dream her holding a girl named, Farra. Her pup is due March 20.