Gravity Rises

This is a role reversal AU. Most of the characters personalities are swapped with others. Dipper's personality is swapped with Mabel's, etc. The town is called Gravity Rises.

Mabel Pines- a highly intelligent and curious girl who wants to find out everything about the supernatural phenomena in Gravity Falls. She's very excitable, perky, and quite passionate, if somewhat shy and skittish. Has a deep love for the bizarre and is more than willing to talk her head off about it to anyone who wants to listen. Shy around strangers but very affectionate and sweet around familiar people.

Dipper(Mason) Pines- laidback kid who likes to relax. He loves comic books, potty humor, and weird t-shirts. Ate a worm off the sidewalk once, and is ridiculously proud of his birthmark, which he shows off to practically everyone who meets him. Has a surprising capacity to be quite dry and sassy.

Stanley Pines- smart, if somewhat paranoid. Serious most of the time. He's a very driven man and may come off as cold at times, but that's mostly because he's deep in thought, and also because he isn't exactly the kind of person to show his emotions outwardly. He runs a museum which showcases all his findings in Gravity Falls.

Bill Cipher- the true antagonist of the whole story. Cipher desires to get revenge on the Pines family and also rule the world, because why the hell not? Cunning and scheming, this dream demon is unstoppable and cannot be outfoxed...unless you're Gideon, whom he is scared a lot of. Pacifica and Gideon are his accomplices in helping him to achieve his goals, not unlike how Mabel and Dipper are accomplices in helping Stanley to achieve his goals. Either way, it doesn't end well.