𝘊𝘢𝘳 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘩

I waited for George to get home he's been in the studio for the entire day and I miss him like crazy but at least he gets off tomorrow I made dinner for him and I'm just waiting for him to get home Cynthia came by today we chatted for a bit then she left and I've been waiting for George it's coming down outside pretty bad maybe he's trapped at the studio I wait a longer I'm getting worried it's 12:00 now the phone goes off and I run to it thinking it would be George "George!?" I ask "no no it's Paul George was in a accident don't worry John is coming to get you!" "Oh my god! Uh okay I'm going now" I say slamming the phone I start sobbing uncontrollably I feel dizzy and confused It feels like the world is crumbling underneath me I start punching the wall over and over my hands get numb but I keep punching the wall I start screaming His name like it was the only word I knew I smash the picture frame on the wall by accident I cut my fist but I didn't care I just kept on punching the wall I was lost in my own world of rage and and grief I didn't even notice the front door open "y/n Y/N Calm down!!" I hear John scream from behind me he pulls me away from the wall and hugs me tightly and carries me to the car we arrive at the hospital I don't even wait for John to stop the car I just jumped out of the car and ran into the hospital "Hi I'm here for George Harrison" "yeah he's in room 3" she says I quickly run to his room "Oh my god George!!" I say as soon as I enter the room I rush over to his side "Y/n your here" he says smiling I break down crying "aww what's wrong" "I was so scared I thought I was gonna loose you" I sobbed into his arm "I'm here see I'm here it's okay now" he says reassuringly "i love you" i say "not posibleee" he says jokingly i pull him in for a Kiss until i hear john yell "eh get a room will ya" "shut it ya git"