𝐠𝐲𝐦

Forensics went by with not many troubles. Rather than having classwork, the teacher was in the middle of teaching Odontology when you joined the class.

Kakashi promised to help you catch up, so you exchanged numbers with him. The thought of hanging out with new friends made you happy— especially with the fact you secretly found the two guys you befriended to be attractive. Of course, that's to be expected though. It's undeniable they are good looking.

It was finally the last hour, meaning it was time for gym class. God, exercise is the worst. You could barely even do a pull up without falling back down! And yet they wanted their students to show how incompetent they are in front of everybody present? Not rad at all.

Having to ask around for directions was a doozy. The girls that seemed nice would send you to different places rather than the gymnasium. Your three friends couldn't leave to go find you or else they'd get a detention, which you found rather stupid. Who gets detention just for trying to help a new student find their way? It's absurd!

So, when you finally reached the gym and entered the locker room, it was bare of life. Everybody was already in the gym, based on the voices and squeaks of shoes that bounced off the walls. Unfortunately as well, you couldn't ask your coach for a uniform that'd fit loosely so you had to deal with a tinier one that hugged you way to close for comfort.

"It's okay, (Y/n)... You only have to wear this thing for an hour and you're done..." You pepped yourself up, before walking outside of the locker room. The female population's attention was immediately on you, snickering and commenting about your appearance. It wasn't anything pretty either.

Kakashi really was right. These girls are so toxic...

"And why are you so late?" Your coach asked, checking your name off the clipboard as "present" rather than absent.

You sent a bow her way, "I'm sorry, Ms. I'm new and had my schedule moved around a lot so I couldn't find my way here."

It didn't look like she bought your excuse, as her next words made you groan.

"Great. Do an extra lap during the jog."

The girls in their own quirky worlds made fun of your pain, watching how you trudged along to stand in line on the end. Stretches began, but all you could think about was where your two friends were. Didn't they have the same hour gym class?

Following behind the group of girls, you sighed. Maybe they ended up skipping or something.

"Why the hell are they so loud? Oh my go— oh wait never mind." The group of girls ran off immediately once they stepped foot out onto the track, squealing loudly. At first, you were confused but once you checked what it was they were squealing at, you understood right away.

The males' gym class was playing on the field that was outlined by the track, and there he was, Kakashi easily weaving through the mass of men that tried to steal the soccer ball from him. He wasn't even breaking a sweat despite how the sun beamed down handsomely on him.

Looking around some more, you noticed Obito in the goalies net on the same side Kakashi was on, who looked rather relaxed and carefree. Looks like he put a lot of trust into his friend to carry the team or something. Grinning, you walked onto the track where the girl class was jogging, screaming for Kakashi to win.

Deciding not to bother with finishing the jog quickly, you waved enthusiastically. "Tobiii!"

Obito's ears picked up the sound of your voice, head snapping into your direction, the infectious grin forming onto his face, causing yours to form as well.