~ Stares ~

Todoroki POV

We were still walking to the mall when I felt odd. Like a tense kind or way.  It was like that the whole way to the mall. Something's up, but I'm not going to poke around in anyone's business. We had gotten to the mall when I noticed that Midoriya was asleep on Bakugou's back. I didn't want to wake him, so I whispered.

"Do you have a feeling we're being watched?" He nodded and re-positioned Midoriya on his back. It was a cute moment I would say.

"Maybe it's just some homophobes?" I know it was meant to reassure me, but it sounded more like he was reassuring himself. I let out a sigh. We're gonna have to keep our guard up. 

"Stay focused on why we're here. There's a shoot coming up soon and we need the correct attire for it." I nod. We came here for a reason. The faster we finish, the faster we leave.  We walk into a store filled with tuxedos and dress shirts. Me and Bakugou normally do beach settings or gym attire, probably because of our body types, but this time we had be wear a formal attire. We took turns in the dressing room. For 3 reasons, 1. Midoriya was still asleep and wouldn't be able to defend himself i he was taken, 2. We still felt like we had eyes on us, 3. we needed someone to tell if the suit was a good fit or not. The main reasons were 1 and 2 though. I had put on my 3rd tux when I heard Bakugou. I went silent in hopes of listening to him.

"Who the hell are you exactly..?"

"Answer my question first, who are you and what are you doing with my son?" I decided to step out of the dressing room then and there. I had just finished putting on the tux and looked at the bench Bakugou was sitting at. My eyes met with a shaking Midoriya and a tall man are 30 or 40. The mall had dark eyes, dark hair, and had slim eyes. 

"Why should he answer your question if you don't have a reason to be worried? Midoriya is our classmate and he wanted to come along to our little mall trip." I added, regretting, it instantly seeing the dark look in his eyes.

"You guys are hanging out with that useless mistake of a son. Ha! You're funny kid. Don't tell me his mom sold him or something! Maybe she finally understands her stupidity for keeping him for so long.  My mind clicked just then. Midoriya was shaking badly when he was awoken from his nightmare. I heard him mumble something in the dream though, son of... useless, was all I could make out. Was his dream about this man? I have issues myself with my father wanting me to become famous and filthy rich, but this man is hurting someone so innocent.

"Why should he be sold? Last time I checked his attitude doesn't consist of insulting others to up their self esteem. Maybe you should learn from this 'useless' before you become useless yourself." He looked at me with pure rage and anger.

"Bakugou, Midoriya, I'm going to pay for the tuxedos, you get ready to leave." Bakugou nodded and stood up, Midoriya followed. The man's scowl grew, I turned away and went into the changing rooms. I took off the tux and paid. His eyes were still on me, but I didn't give him the sensation of winning, so I stood there and looked him in he eye before smiling slightly and waving, walking out of the area.

Bakugou's POV

Icy-Hot told us to leave, so we did. Deku was holding my hand like a toddler who was afraid to get lost. He was shaking badly, on the verge of a panic attack. I knelled on one knee (AND PROPOSED!) and grabbed his shoulders. He looked up to me with teary eyes. I opened my mouth to speak, but his arms had found their way around my waist before I could.  I heard a small sniffle and hugged him back. I could feel Icy-Hot's presence behind me, but didn't say anything, focusing on the broken boy in my arms.

"Calm down, we have to get going now." He nodded slightly before pulling his arms away, I kept mine in place, before launching him onto my shoulder. He squeaked at the sudden action. A soft chuckle found its way passed my lips. I re-positioned him on my back and we started our walk home. 

"You fixed him quickly." A surprised Icy-Hot spoke. Deku jumped.

"Ye-"

"Thanks, both of you." He smiled brightly, I felt as if I could just melt away into an ungodly world. His smiles were everything I needed to keep running, and I think Icy-Hot is the same way. We walked out of the building, Icy-Hot to my right, Deku on my back. When we were around half way back to the dorms, I felt the familiar feeling of being watched. I thought we got rid of the problem. I'm assuming Icy-Hot felt it too, because we both looked back in hopes of seeing something or someone, nothing. Midoriya spoke about feeling uneasy and that we should get there soon. He spoke saying that if he were off my back we'd be able to get back faster.

"No, you're staying with me. I also have a question." His eyes went wide with interest.

"What's that criminal known for?"

"Oh, I don't know, Uraraka told me about the criminal thing, that's about it." I went to speak, but Icy-Hot cut me off.

"Give me her phone so I can message her."

"Okay." He nodded handing him the phone. 

Todoroki's POV

I needed to text Uraraka and Iida to ask them. I opened his phone to reveal a background of a smiling Midoriya with a flower crown. I blushed slightly, but went back to my job. I opened messages and saw a group chat called "Best Pals." I chuckled softly at the name and clicked it.

Deku (T): Hey, It's Todoroki. I'm assuming this is Uraraka and Iida?

Ura: Oh yeah! You're that hot guy who's friends with the other hot guy, who I ship with Deku?

Iida: Ignore her. What do you need?

Deku (T): Well, we went out to the mall and I was wondering what that criminal was known for, so I asked Midoriya and he said that he only knew from you. I was hoping to get answers.

Ura: Apparently he's known for child rape, basically a pedophile. That's what the school said at least.

Iida: Hello Dear Students, it has come to out attention that a criminal has been roaming the streets around here. They say he is a male, around 5"9, pale skin, and has blue hair. If you see him around, please notify us teachers or faculty about it. We advise you to stay safe as he is known for his dirty acts towards children and teens from the age range of 8-19. For your safety, please do not go out alone. We hope you understand we are not trying to restrain you, we are only worried for your safety. Thank you, Teachers and Faculty of UA.

Iida: That was the email sent.

Deku (T): Alright, thank you.

Ura: No problem!

Iida: Yeah, stay safe.

I turn off his phone and hand it back to him.

Midoriya's POV

"So what did they say?" I asked curiously while being handed my phone.

"Your face turned into a shocked look before you handed the phone back to me."

"Oh, not to scare you or anything, but the man is known for rape. Just keep your eyes out for a male are 5"9 that has pale blue hair." I felt a shiver go through my spine. How is he so calm?!  I guess I started shaking badly, because I felt a hand in my hair ruffling it. It soothed me to where I sopped shaking, bu that doesn't mean I wasn't scared. Todoroki's hand was still in my hai when we got to the entrance of the dorms.  I exhaled softly and got off of Kacchan. We headed to our dorm.

"Todoroki?" He looked up at me as we were now sitting on our beds.

"Well, you know how I call Bakugou 'Kacchan?'" He nodded slightly, having no idea where this conversation was heading.

"I wanted to ask if I could call you Shochan?" (Auto corrected to Changsha, no idea why.)

"Sure, I don't mind." I smiled brightly.

"Yay! I'm tired, so goodnight Shochan and Kacchan!" I yawned and their faces turned red. I brushed it off and fell asleep. School starts tomorrow! 

(A/N: This was an interesting one to write. I liked it and I hope you did too! Have a good day or night or whenever and I'll see you in the next chapter!  ~ Phantom (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ)

Word count: 1461