Chapter 1

Oliver's POV

The name of the island they found me on is Liam Yu. I was shipwrecked there after the Queen's Gambit went down. I was stuck, surviving in hell for five years, with nobody but my girlfriend. Laurel.

"Can you tell us about what happened in the island?" "How did the boat to down?" Reporters shouted at me as I walked into a car. "I think he should reunite with his family first." I heard someone say. Except I never will. I'm not okay with telling what happened to Laurel and I on that island. It was five years of hell, and we weren't alone.

"Oh my god Oliver!" My mother cried as she came in to hug me. "Mom I missed you. You too Thea." I said to my sister. I saw Laurel's parents and sister hugging her. "Come. You two must be hungry." My mother said. "Actually, I ate about five thousand calories at the airport, Oliver probably ate more so I'm not sure we'll be able to speak for a few days." Laurel informed them. "And who's smart idea was it to get a stomach ache?" I asked. "You're the on who are like seven thousand calories!" Laurel yelled. "Here's some relationship help. The girlfriend is always right." Thea said. "Fine." I sighed. "Can Laurel and I have some private time?" I asked. "Like you already haven't had enough?" Sara asked. "That island was hell. We had to kill animals to survive, because most of the plants were poisonous. Sometimes, we would go weeks without food or water. There were landmines and Bear Traps from World War II. I don't think you wrote understand what that's like." I yelled. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean it that way." Sara said. "It's okay." I told her.

"What about what your father asked you?" Laurel asked. "I'm going to put in the hood. And I'm not go I g to kill unless absolutely necessary." I said. "I'm going with you then." Laurel said. "Laurel I'm not sure.I could get through you bring hurt. I'm always going to be really annoying about your safety. I can't let
T you to go out there." I said, afraid of what might happen. "I have just as much training as you. I can fight just as well. I'm going with you. Without question." Laurel said. I sighed. She's a grown woman, she can make her own decisions. "Fine." I decided. "But we stick together alright? Power in the herd." I said. "Always. And I'm pretty sure it's Safety in Numbers by the way." Laurel agreed. We leaned in for a kiss. We eventually stated to strip off clothing. Then you know what. (A/N I'm trying to make this as PG as possible, so no details for you dirty minded people.)

Nice! You're reading my book! I was originally going to write the whole thing, then publish it, then I got really annoyed. So here is chapter 1.