Chapter 2

Laurel's POV

"You need too survive!" That was the last thing Robert Queen said before he shot himself in the head. As I stepped on to the shore, the rocks cut my feet. The heat blistered my skin. "Ollie!" I screamed. We made it to the forest, but once there, both of us are shot by two arrows. And then I woke up, panting. I could hear my heart, pounding. I was safe. It was just a dream. I then felt the familiar pain of my scars from the island, and remembered that the dream had really happened. I got out of bed, threw on a robe, and went down the stairs. The clock read 3:07 AM. I decided to make myself some coffee, and browse the internet. Eventually, I dozed off. I woke up again at around 5:00 to Oliver gently patting me on the head. "I must have fell asleep." I told him. "What time did you get up?" He asked. "Around 3:00" I answered. "I'll make breakfast!" Oliver said cheerfully.

When Ollie's mom woke up, we found out that she had hired him a bodyguard, which would get in the way of his objective. "Here's some sandwiches I made for you two!" She said, handing us paper bags. "Mom we're not seven." Oliver complained. "Thank you." I said, trying to be polite. "At least one of you still has your manners!" Oliver's mom joked. "Well, see you later Mrs. Queen!" I said, in the closest voice I could get out of myself to a happy voice. I could already tell today would be a disaster.

Wow really short chapter sorry. I've been gone 4 months and I'm finally updating this. I will update everything way past due time. Bye! More info on my 4 months I of inactivity on my profile message board. (You may have to scroll down a bit) Bye!