Chapter 5 ;

*A/N: Please play the song and play it as BGM while reading this chapter ^^*

[Naeun's POV]

After school, I received a call. I looked at my phone to see Luhan Oppa calling.

My eyes widened, Luhan never called me even once. Why now?

"Yeobusaeyo?" I answered into the phone.

"N-Naeun ah..." He said, before coughing.

"Oppa, gwenchanna? I heard from the rest... Stay home and rest, neh?"

"Bu-But..."

"No Buts, Oppa. Where are you?" I asked.

"Home, don't come."

"Wae? Afraid that the others will follow?" I said, walking to the direction of Appa's company.

"A-ani, Kris is here, and from what I know, people see him as a betrayer in school, I don't want you to get bad reputation."

"Who cares? I won't come today, but I will soon. I have to go, rest well, oppa." I said.

"I'll call you again soon." Luhan Oppa said, before hanging up.

I walked into the company building while being greeted by the workers there. Only to be stopped by Suzy.

I groaned. "What do you want? I'm late." I said.

"Yah, mind who you're talking to." Suzy retorted.

I scoffed. "I may have just been released from the hospital. But remember where you're standing." I said, before walking into the lift and going up to Appa's office.

[Suzy's POV]

As I watched Naeun walked away, I stomped by feet. "Ugh she's so hateful!" I said.

"Ms Bae, she is the daughter of Son Corporation's CEO, and stopped the Kims from terminating the contract with your father." Her dad's secretary said.

Suzy turned around and looked at him, "What does that got to do with me treating her the way I did?"

"Because when I spoke with Mr Kim a few days ago, once Myungsoo-sshi gets that one sentence from Ms Son, the contract will be terminated. That means your father will have to go bankrupt. And I'm certain you know what will happen to you at school."

Suzy drew in a sharp intake of breath, before her eyes showed fury. "Why do you even care?!" She scolded, storming out of the building.

[Naeun's POV]

I walked into Appa's office to see Appa sitting there, with two men opposite him, I quickly bowed "Jwesonghamnida, I'll come back later..." I said.

"Ah-Aniya, Naeun-ah, come in." Appa said.

I looked up only to meet with Mr Kim's eyes.

"Mr Kim..." I said softly.

"I've been expecting you, Naeun-sshi." Mr Kim said, standing up. The other man stood up, I look at him, only to see Myungsoo standing there.

"I'm certain you know Myungsoo, from what I heard, you two are quite close in school."

I nodded slowly.

Mr Kim smiled gently before nodding, "That's good, because I'll need your help in being Myungsoo's wedding photographer."

I looked up in shock. "With whom, ahjusshi?" I asked.

"With Suzy Bae, I'm sure you've heard of her too." Mr Kim said.

Myungsoo's eyes widened in shock, "Abeoji!"