Asmodeus X Reader III

• MC: Main Character, which is you, the reader
• (A/N): Author's Note
• Italicized words: your thoughts

☆☆☆☆☆

"Hello, guys! It's me, the most beautiful being in all of creation, Asmodeus. And so, for this video, I wanted to take it easy and show you around my new school. After that, I will go out and buy human beauty products. So, stay tuned until the end. But before we start, I see that you haven't clicked on the like and subscribe button yet. Better hit the notification bell too."

It was early in the morning and the school was already in full buzz thanks to Asmodeus. Ever since he transferred as an exchange student to your school, each passing day in the academy became livelier and less unbearable for all the students. Apart from his uncontested looks, it was also his bright personality that caused such a good change.

From your seat, you spotted a group of girls around Asmodeus, hoping they would be featured in his Deviltube channel. As you can see, Asmodeus was not only popular in school but was also an internet sensation with a million followers spanning from all three realms. You were lucky to take part in a handful of his videos. However, there was still something unsatisfying about it.

"My dear friend, MC! Say hi." Asmodeus abruptly barged in and directed the camera towards you. Despite his energetic introduction, you merely waved your hand. Consequently, Asmodeus intervened instantly. "You may have seen her in a couple my videos. She's my human guide so you're going to see more of her in my videos while I stay here in the human realm."

Thereafter, both you and Asmodeus had a casual chat until he was satisfied with the footage. The conversation consisted mainly of his experiences and what would be expected of him in the academy. While he stored his video recorder, you blurted out unintentionally. "Until when am I going to be your dear friend? Shouldn't you be honest with your viewers and admit that I am your girlfriend? Or at least tell them that you're in a relationship."

"Next time." Asmodeus shrugged and popped a kiss on your cheek. "We'll make a whole video about us, okay?"

You said that last time. It's been a year already. These words almost rolled off your tongue if not for the teacher entering the classroom, ordering everyone to settle down. Once again, this concern of yours was not paid any attention by your celebrity boyfriend.

☆☆☆

After the school tour video was posted in Deviltube, Asmodeus scheduled a shoot for another skincare and make-up review. This time, you were included since the products were locally produced and Asmodeus needed a second opinion on his reviews.

Once you arrived in his apartment, what greeted you inside was a studio-like setting in his living room which Asmodeus organized beforehand. The camera was already set up on top of a tripod and the products to be tested were placed on the table.

"Alright, MC. Before we start, since this is a first impression review, we have to be honest with our opinions. I bought most of them yesterday, but some were gifted to me by our classmates. They wanted me try out their favorites." Consequently, Asmodeus held out a box containing a bunch of make-up products. "Can you open it for me?"

Judging by its undamaged exterior, Asmodeus had not seen another content that came with the cosmetics. It was a letter written on a scented paper with intricate handwriting. It read, Thank you for taking the time to try out this stuff. I really love them and use them in a daily basis. Here's my contact number. Please let me know what you think. XOXO

As you continued reading the contents, the further your mood dipped. The nerve of this... Your blood was boiling, and you had the urge to pull someone's hair off. Having enough, the poor paper was crumpled in your clenched fists.

Unaware of your increasing rage, Asmodeus innocently spoke. "What did she get me? Is it any good?"

With flaming eyes, you threw the letter onto his chest with a growl. "Good?" The following words came flying out, shocking the unsuspecting Asmodeus. "Oh yeah. For you, it must be nice to know that you're popular among the ladies. Getting their numbers feels really nice, huh? It would be bad if they know you're unavailable which will break their little hearts. Not to worry, the girlfriend is pretty much non-existent since she was never introduced. Makes you think if she's actually a girlfriend. Must be one delusional girl in a one-sided relationship. Since it's nothing serious, why bother keeping this up? Better stop the girlfriend thing and just stay as dear friends. At least, this way, she gets to keep her dignity and does not have to wait around for empty promises."

Afterwards, combined with all of your hidden emotions resurfacing and flowing out like a waterfall, the tears soon followed after. Asmodeus was certainly taken aback by your outburst but what shocked him more were those tears. Since you were mostly aloof around him and rarely showed your feelings, he was not used to you crying. Slowly, he stepped closer and wrapped his arms around you.

It was obvious that Asmodeus was in a daze, picking out the most appropriate words that was not in any way hurtful. "Please don't say that. You know that my feelings for you are more than that of a friend. It's my fault that you had these thoughts in the first place. I'm sorry. I'm sorry that my actions pushed you into such a dilemma. Even though I have been such a jerk, please know that I love you very much. You are my only one. So, please talk to me. Don't keep them all to yourself. I will take them all on, no matter what."

Heeding his advice, you broke down completely and spilled all the frustrations and doubts you went through all these months. At the same time, Asmodeus continued to listen attentively and comforted you.

As scheduled, a review video was posted which introduced you as Asmodeus' girlfriend. Safe to say, you garnered support from his fans.