_Chapter 5_

___ ___________________________________________
Previously......

I Dryed my face and went to the ketchin, I filled a cup of cold water and drank it, I went back to bed and closed my eyes trying to sleep, soon enough i drifted to sleep.
_____________________________________________

TRIGGER WARNING⚠

-Slight Cussing
__________________________________________

_Kirishima's POV_

Every thing was black, just pitch black, no light, no colour, no nothing.

Then all of a sudden, Todoroki appeard in this pitch black world with me.

He started slowly making his way to my body structure.

I can hear clicking from every time Todoroki takes a step.

"Your such a monster, Kirishima" was what Todoroki said,it took my by surprise, why would he call me a "Monster"?

"Because of you, Midoriya is in the hospital"

"Because of you, Your father died"

"Because of you, Your mother is now in jail"

"Because of you-"

"SHUT UP!!" I yelled,s I couldn't handle watching and listening to him talking sh*t about me! What is going on?! Why is Todoroki saying all these things?

"..."

Every thing was now silent.

Todoroki kept waking my way.

"You don't belong here"

"Why"

"Because , No one wants you here, on earth"

Suddenly, the floor started cracking slowly like if I was walking on a Hard ice with heels one.

"That's why, you shall Leave"

Todoroki said dead serious again, the floor kept cracking , with every step Todoroki takes, The more it cracked,the more  the weather starts getting a bit more chilly in this dark place, I didn't know where I was, what is happening, and why is it happeneing.

Todoroki finally stops, so did the cracking.

"I think it's about time for you to say your final goodbyes"

Todoroki said , his head low, looking at the ground, is there even a floor in here?!

Without realization, I felt my self being pushed, I was gonna land on my butt, but, the ground shattered and broke under me. I started falling, and I still didn't land. The colours were changing around me as I fell from that unknown Place.