Snowed in

Type: 🌸

Tw: none

3'rd Person POV

Dream and Techno were snowed in, the two were on their couch, by the fireplace. Dream rested his head on Techno's shoulder, Techno smiled at Dream's actions and wrapped his arms around the smaller Male, pulling Dream onto his lap. "Hey Techno..." "Hm? What's wrong, dear?" Techno asked, while moving some hair out of Dream's face, "Nothing, 'Just wanted to see if you were asleep," Dream said, giggling slightly, before yawning. Techno smiled down at his lover who was drifting off to sleep. Techno rested his head back, beginning to fall asleep aswell.

AN
That was awfully short
Whaddya say about some S k e p h a l o a n g s t 🌚.

Type: 👀

Tw: swearing

3'rd Person POV

Skeppy was going through pictures he had taken of Techno, he had cropped Dream out of most of them. Bbh walked into Skeppys room to tell him that he had made muffins for the two of them. However, the moment Bad walked in, Skeppy threw his phone, when Bad went to go retrieve it for him, he turned it on, seeing all the images of Techno. This had been the third time this week Bad had found Skeppy obsessing over Techno, he set the phone down and made eye contact with Skeppy. "Bad- I-I can explain, I-its not what you think" Skeppy said, attempting to convince Bad, "Why, I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME," Bad yelled, tears streaming down his face. "I DO- IT'S JUST-" Skeppy was cut off "NO. I'M DONE, I'VE HAD IT WITH YOUR-" Bbh stopped talking, for a moment, before speaking up again, in a quieter tone, "I am done with dealing with you, and your complete and utter bullshit." He said, before turning away from Skeppy, "Oh yeah, and pack your things, you're not gonna be staying here anymore, I don't care if you have nowhere to stay, you should've thought about that before you decided to just forget about my existence." Bad said, glaring at Skeppy, he walked up to his room, and sat on his bed, sighing and flapping his wings.

An
Did I just give Bbh wings?
Y e s, yes I did, and I have no regrets for it.