Jack

My father stood proudly at the stares looking at my moyher who wore a golden white dress. My parents weren't in love no they were only together for buissness. My mother was the heiress for the Calmun fourtune we she gained once she married my grandfathers choice of groom which was my father the hier for the damont publishing company which he gained after my grandfather died. They then created a huge buissness empire with eachother. They had me and my sister charlotte who's two she was an accident at most. My father only planned on having a boy and somehow he got one me. I was the hier to his company and hes groomed me as such. My sister charlotte will not she'll get married to my parents choice. I hated the thought. Though my mother was already trying to set me up with almost every heiress she could well except one. The heiress of the Lecherielle company. The biggest company and richest family there was besides ours. Our family and hers have had the biggest fued sense they met. No one new why and no one cared we just hated each other and that was that.

"Jack dear please gell that hair honestly what would people think!" My mother exclaimed rushing towards me. I groaned and rolled my eyed.

"Mother we are going to e late!" I said which caught my fathers attention.

"he is right come lets get inside the limo!" My father said walking out the door. My mother grabed chorlattes hand and pulled her like a rag doll. I sighed and walked behind them. I hated limos they were so overrated. I went inside. It was gray with a mini fridge,tv, and bar. 

"Rember once we get there I got first, then your mother and chorlatte and lastly you understood." My ather said sternly.  We all nodded. I sighed and leaned back on the seat in a way the tux wouldn't get wrinkled because if it did my mother would panic. It was the normal black tux from some designer company. I never really payed much attention to my clothes unlike my mom. Which is why she made sure I got a personal dresser it made me feel like a child but I had no choice. But soon I'd be gone to colledge of my fathers choice but hey at least I can get away.

Once we finaly got there I could already hear the paparzzie. My father opened the door and out went. My mother waited a few seconds and then out she went. I got myself together and out I went as well. The paprazzie flashed thier cameras at us. I used to get dizzy and annoyed back when I was younger but I got used to it. I waved and smiled as soon as we got in I dropped my smile. I hated the acting part but I had no choice. The ball room was decorated nicely with roses everywhere and people mingling and talking about buissness. Some girls started dancing. One of them catching my attention. She was stunning. she was leaning on the wall smiling at the girls. she wore a black gown.  she had pale skin with big eyes, full lips, arched eyebrows with a small nose, HEr eyes were pale green and she was stunning. I started to walk towards her