Five

An hour later..

//Jina's View//

After an hour i came back home i waited for him a bit and cooked dinner, I glance at the clock it was 8:30 pm i sighed while waiting for him.

My patience were fading and I'm starting to panic, I covered the food and walk upstairs to get my uniform and other clothes then put it inside my bag.

Little he don't know, even though his my childhood friend and we are now living for six years he doesn't know that i have monophobia since i was 5 years old. Even if its a very serious issue i don't want me to become a burden from him just because I'm scared of being alone and stick with him 24/7, i just hope that our relationship doesn't end just because of my phobia..

//Flashback 13Years Ago...//

It was raining that night and i didn't know that i was only  alone sleeping at my room. later that night i suddenly heard a thud outside my room, i slowly open my eyes from the disturbing sound and follow where it was from.

i was now outside my room and i started to feel scared and nervous because i was the only one standing at the bright hallway, i look around the big livingroom it was quiet there and the light was only at middle of the stairs. i start walking down the stairs carefully when i accidentally missed one step and fell down the stairs. after that incident, i never shared it to everyone just for fun but a very serious situation i experience while my parents were far away from a business trip and my caretaker was at a grocery buying food for breakfast.

//end of flashback//

I finished packing my extra stuffs and called my mom.

"M-mom c-can i stay t-there for awhile? J-just one day? P-please?"

"Why what's wrong sweetie? Why are you stuttering? Is Johnny home? Are you alone there?" Mom responded.

"N-nothing i just want to be with y-you, just tonight." I said.

"O-okay then, I'll prepare your room for you, arrive here safely okay?"

Then i end the call and write a letter.

After writing the letter i leave it at the living room then i called a taxi from a far.

"P-please Take me to XXXX V-villa" i stated to the driver.

"What?" The driver said.

"Take me to XXXX V-Villa please." I tried to stop my panicking.

Then the driver start to drive..

Time Skip

The cab stopped in front of the mansion and i gave the cash right away and walk in the mansion.

"M-mom" i run to her and hug her tightly.

"Aw why is my beautiful girl crying? What happen to you? Are you alone?" She caressing my cheeks

I nod.

"Okay come in you are always welcome my daughter, since you're here let's eat dinner." She smiled.

I wipe my tears and smiled.

"How's dad? Is he still healthy?" I ask.

"Of course he is, he's at work so we will be back later, here sit down i made your favorite spicy braised chicken, lets eat now."

"Wow, still the best chicken that my mom always cooks." I hug her.

"Yaa this kid are you joking right now?" She said.

"Woah why would i joke about your food? Its really deliciouss." I frowned.

"Ah okay okay i know, let's eat now the food is getting cold." Mom said and sit down the chair.

Time Skip

After i ate with my mom i walk to my old room and stroll inside.

" *sigh* it feels refreshing to be back at my old room."

I flop down my old bed and close my eyes..

End of part four..