Chapter 12

Everyone looked at him and he gritted his teeth. Not even a word was said as he walked out of the room. There was just no way that he would deal with anyone. Okay, Keith, Krolia, Hunk and maybe Pidge. So that he walked into the room as he sulked on the bed.

'Nope not going to deal with them,' He huffed out and reminded himself once again why he had not wanted to stay at the castle. They for sure aren't appreciating him and had not even trusted him but Lotor. Even after he told them that Lotor had done something.

"Uh hi..." Hunk sounded nervous and he glanced to the door to see that he was with Keith. The male had even folded his arms, and this meant he will have to talk it out.

"Hi." His voice was neutral and not even one hint of friendliness left. Not after everything that he happened. They knew he had trust issues and this all had destroyed all the trust he had. Even when Hunk was there for him, he had not spoke out.

"Look I am terribly sorry. I never wanted this to get that far and I just wanted to apologize because you're my best friend and I had been the biggest jerk ever." Hunk said regretful tone and it was making him forgive him instantly. The male looked like a kicked puppy and he couldn't be mad.

"All's forgiven. You shouldn't apologize but Allura and Shiro. They were the one who did ignore me the most." He puffed his cheeks out and sulking even more. There was something about Shiro that was different, and he wasn't sure how to feel about this.

The male had him feel worthless and unimportant to the team. Maybe this was why Hunk seemed even more guilty. There was a pause coming from Hunk before crocodile tears rolling down and he was tackled down by Hunk. The male over and over apologized and he let out a groan.

Even stiffen was coming from him and soon relaxing as hugging the other back. Hunk was sobbing uncontrollable and he had no idea how to handle this. So, he gave a panicked look over to Keith who looked as helpless. It reminded him once again that Keith wasn't the most social guy either.

That was probably why awkwardly rubbing circles on the back and Keith was looking uncomfortable and lost. It was obvious that his boyfriend had no idea how to handle someone crying. He even mouthed 'sorry' and he knew why. So, he mouthed back 'no biggie, kitten,' which resulted in the male flush.

It was making his boyfriend look adorable. There was a silence other then the sobbing from his best friend. Then it turned slowly to sniffles and he pulled away as sheepishly rubbing the back on his head.

"Uh...." That was all that Hunk said and he fiddled with his fingers and there was an awkward silence. As no one knew what to say and he knew why. He had after all run away from the team.

"God this is more awkward then a family meeting." Pidge said cheekily and he turned his head over to her and folding his arms together.

"Technically we are a family so not far fetched." He grumbled out as he did see them as a family. Pidge winced and looking as guilty as Hunk had looked.

"Okay sorry. I just- I know you probably won't accept my apology and it was my fault as well that you ran away. I should have stopped Shiro from yelling at you." Pidge said softly and he could tell that she was apologetic.

"I hope you are. You messed up badly." Keith hissed out and glaring daggers at her. It was making him fidget, knowing that Keith was really pissed out.

"It's fine Kai." He softly said and Keith puffed his cheeks out and softening his expression. There was a tension once again and he had to be a bigger person or else it will end up in a fight.

"She apologized but you have to earn my trust again. The same is said for you Hunk." He said sternly and this was dissolving the tension. There was a pause before they started to talk with Keith coming over and sitting next to him. At some point he started to lean into the side and the other putting his arms around his shoulder. It was natural and he was by now used of the touch. It was something that he had missed.

.

.

.

It took a lot to forgive Shiro and Allura. But he soon done but Lotor was still there and he hadn't gotten in contact with this person yet. Not that he wanted after what the male had done to his boyfriend. But he knew that he would end up at some point meeting him. And this was what happened.