1~Pilot

"You know, Anakin was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen, which means, they had to have amped it up for the new villain. Right?" Meet Christy.

"I don't know man, but the mask is fine for me."

"What do you mean it's 'fine'?! The mask is the best part of any stereotypical villain! I mean, Bucky, Darth Vader, literally every villain in scooby-doo!" Meet Monica.

"I guess so, but I love the side characters that are just there for the appeal, but they also have like, the smallest backstory. Ya know?"

"Oh, so you're talking about Han Solo and Falcon types? I can see it." I throw some of my popcorn at Monica as we walk towards our designated room in the theatre where 'The Force Awakens' is playing. We somehow booked our seats way in advance, so we ended up getting center of the room seats with a perfect view of the screen. The room is packed, packed enough to where when we were getting to our seats, everyone in the seats before ours had to curl their legs into themselves so we could walk by.

"I wonder what's gonna happen." Christy said as she stuffed her face with Sour Patches.

"Whatever does, im rooting for the resistance. Elite since the beginning of ever." Monica slightly whispered.

"Do you not remember Anakin killing the younglings? That wasnt very resistance of him was it?" Monica throws some more popcorn at me, trying her hardest to counter my point.

Soon the trivia games end, the lights dim, and we stop bickering to watch one of our most anticipated movies of the year.

....

"I genuinely cannot believe how beautiful that man was. The grandson of Anakin nonetheless!" Christy exclaims as we refill our drinks on the way out.

"The mask was so mysterious though, kinda wish he wouldve kept it on longer, ya know for the affect."

"Did you guys just NOT see Poe, Finn, and Rey?"

"I know we saw you seeing them." Monica said, gently elbowing me.

"Especially Poe. Cant blame you though, he had me until Kylo took off his mask." Christy said, making me laugh.

"What can i say, I have a thing for sarcastic brunettes."

"We know." Monica and Christy said in unison.

Walking back to our seperate cars and saying our goodbyes officially brought movie night to a close. That after movie feeling started kicking in. That 'im changed forever' feeling. As I drove home, I realised i havent had a lot of that lately.

Entering my apartment after a movie always feels so weird. Like im supposed to be somewhere else. Somewhere way cooler than here. After I throw my clothes in the hamper, I change and set my drink beside my bed, and turn out the light.

Laying down and closing my eyes, I slowly drift off to sleep as I think of a galaxy far far away, how ren kidnapped Rey, how Finn and Poe escaped his grasp.

The light from my window wakes me as I rub my eyes to shake the sleep. Sitting up, I examine my room trying to find something to anchor me back to life. As I look around though, I notice something that makes me want to pinch myself.

This room isn't mine.