CONFESS

Ben- *whispering* so we met again.
Me- *shocked*
Miss Sherley- ok so let's start with the new chapter. It is all about Human Body.

I was so shocked that why is he in this class and about KEXIN ahhhh i am so confused now. I didn't concentrated on the class that day. I hope everything will be fine as they are in this class. When the class ended i went to KEXIN to return her jacket.

Me- Hi KEXIN i want to return your jacket. It's clean now and once again i am so sorry for that. I just hope you don't mind as i returned you the jacket lately.
Kexin- Ahh here you are. K... Now leave.
*everyone heard what she said*
Debbie- Excuse me Kexin this is not your class okay!!! Who the f**k are you to talk like that you stupid b***h.
Jisuu- Why the hell you came here. From the day we met you our life got ruined.
Me- Guys calm down. Why are you all so angry. let's go.
Vincent- Nicole are you afraid!!! Why are you running from her!!! Face her!!!!
Lucas- What's your name once again... KEXIN right. See as you are in this class you don't have any rights to talk like that understand!!! Specially with my circle. And before saying anything think 100 times. You b-
Kexin- NICOLE!!!!! So you brought your gang to push me out of the class.
*Then she started to push me*
Ben- *holds my hand and took me somewhere* Nicole come with me!!!!
*everyone started to stare at us*

He started to walk through the corridor. All the other students out there started to stare us and everyone were whispering something.

 All the other students out there started to stare us and everyone were whispering something

I was very shocked when he hold my hand. I don't have any idea what he is doing where he is taking me. I really had no idea what to do what to say. Then i saw that he is going towards the terrace where students are not allowed to go.

Me- Hey Ben where are you going????
Ben- Don't say anything just come with me.
Me- W-what b-but w-why!???? Tell me please.
Ben- Just don't say anything!

Then he kicked the door of the terrace and went inside and went to a corner. Then he pushed me towards the wall and stood in front of me.

Ben- Why the hell you went near to her!??
Me- Ac-actually i went to give her the jacket.
Ben- Can't you just give her back her jacket and come back. Why you had to talk with her.
Me- I-i thought that will a good idea for conversation. *shocked*

I was very nervous as he was talking with me very closely..

Ben- *came towards me more closer* be careful next time.
Me- uh ya yes.
Ben- *came closer and closer* i want to say something to you.

Then suddenly DEBBIE, LUCAS, VINCENT and JISUU came.

Debbie- What the hell you two are doing!??
Vincent- Hey hey man stay away with her.
Jisuu- O M G you two.
Lucas- *didn't say anything*

I was really shocked when i say all of them came together and saw us together.

Me- Uhh umm actually *pushed BEN aside* it's not that what you are all thinking about.
Ben- *didn't say anything*
Me- Ben tell them what happened here.
Ben- I don't have anything to say.

Everyone starts laughing.

Debbie- Thankyou Ben
Me- W-what b-but why are you thanking him?
Debbie- Shut up you pabo! Don't you know just because of Ben you are okay now. Otherwise what would have happened to you!!
Vincent- Yeah bro thanks but don't take it regularly! Stay away from her.
Jisuu- *chuckle* hehehe you two are looking good together.
Me- Hey Jisuu shut up!! What are you saying??
*Everyone started to laugh loudly*

I was very happy and shocked too as i am fine and i was shocked, cuz while talking Ben was very close to me. Then suddenly Kexin came out of a sudden with Miss Sherley.

Miss Sherley- What are you all doing here. Don't y'all know that students are not allowed to come here. Come with me to principal's office now!!
Kexin- *looked at me smiling deadly*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

______________________________________________

so here's the fourth part of the story
WHEN EVERYTHING WENT WRONG!
hope you liked it
👉❤️👈

don't forget to like, comment, share and to follow me for more stories.

sorry if there is any grammatical mistakes.
❤️

my inspiration jniaacj don't forget to check her accnt too ^_^

sorry for the delay actually i was quite busy these days as my classes are going on like crazy.

_______________________________________________

LOVE YOU ALL
❤️❤️❤️

BORAHAE

_______________________________________________