Overprotective Shisho

[A. Silver] Joker, for the last time, I don't need a girl...

[Joker] Oh don't be such a grumpy grandpa. Just try it! And I just have the perfect girls for you to choose...

[Joker ask Queen, Ai and Rose to the living room]

[Ai] Is there a problem, Mr.Joker?

[Queen] Oh look! It's grandpa's ancestor!

[Rose] Hello Mr.Silver!

[A. Silver] ....

[Joker] So? Go ahead and choose one!

[A. Silver] You're unbelievable... Do you want me to bring a huge tiger just for you to understand that I don't need a lady? Tigers are part of the cat family anyway...

[Joker] Just choose a damn girl!

[A. Silver] No thanks. The Ai girl has feelings for Spade. Rose seems... too precious to your twin. And Queen-

[M.Silver] Stay away from MY Queen!

[A. Silver] (mentally facepalm) He is so o-old... Damn, I hate that look on the future...

[M. Silver] Also... All men at the living room!! now!!!

[Boys] (rush to the living room)

[The others] (follow behind)

[M. Silvers] Not that everyone's here... //ready his machine gun// Step forward if you saw my Queen naked yesterday!!!

[A. Silver] Is that my gun?!

[Spade] Both Masters got a gun?!

[Queen] //blush// E-Excuse me?!!

[M. Silver] Come forward now or I'll kill you painlessly with a single headshot!

[Boys] //went pale//

[Queen] Oh my goodness...

[M. Silver] Listen up! I'm the only one who can see Queen naked!

[Queen] //throws a cake at him before kicking his face with her heels// No, you can't!!! Ojii-chan, you're embarrassing me!!!

[M. Silver] What?! My darling Queen, you said you'd marry grandpa when you were little~

[A. Silver] //embarassed at his older self and bang his head in the wall// I just need a girl...

[Spade] //gets fever and faint//

[Akai] //eyes twitch// H-Humans, really... They get a lot weirder every year...

[Hachi] //nosebleed//

[Lupin] I never see any girl private body parts... That's... (puke at the near sink)

[Akai] Gross... (finish his sentence)

[Girls] //shrieked//

[Joker] (dumbfounded) Shisho! What's wrong with you?!

[Queen] *went red and punch the older Silver to knock him out* Roko, fetch me my sword now! I'm gonna make him look young because I would marry him if he looks like his younger self!

[A. Silver] Bruh... I came here for a girl to help me on my mission... Joker, go cross dress as a girl. You are coming with me...

[Joker] Wait-why me?!!

[A. Silver] Because I say so! //grab Joker's wrist and dragged him out//

[Hachi] Oh boy...