Yandere reaper x reader

The request is from @AGlimmerOfHope10, thank you for the request. Fun fact, when I first read this request, I wasn't sure if they meant reaper as in Grim reaper or reaper from overwatch, but then I remembered what story one-shots I was writing.

Let me tell you this was difficult to make because I can't imagine reaper being like "How dare they touch my senpai".

-------------------------------------------------------------

3rd P.O.V

Every day is the same, someone is born and someone dies. Rinse and repeat, it never ends. Well, it never ends for the cloaked creature currently taking the life of a small child who was hit by a car. The being never really cared what was happening around him. After all, it was just doing its job. One of the child's parents were holding the child in their arms as it will be the last time. Both parents crying and screaming. The child's spirit was looking at the right towards their older sibling who stood there with their eyes wide as tears started creeping to fall. After the being had sent the child's soul into the afterlife. He disappeared, waiting for the next call.

There are times when he doesn't have to be guiding souls to the afterlife. During those times he looks after a human that is more accident-prone than others. Yet somehow, they have never lost their life. They were lucky enough to not get killed but unlucky enough to break their bones. The being knows that it's fascinated with the mortal. What will it do if poor mortal was to ever lose their life?

*Couple of months later*

Your P.O.V

It's been couple of months after that incident. My parents and I probably will never heal from what had happened. I know, my sibling had always picked on me and had said some hurtful things but I'm sure they never meant them. They were old enough to be by themselves but I still felt like as an older sibling I could have done something. Odd thing was that whenever they would do something to me something bad would happen to them. I got hurt pretty just by bad luck but they got hurt only when they hurt me. It was karma, I guess.

 I walk back home to see a huge shadow move across the room. This shadow thing doesn't really surprise me anymore even though I might be the only person who can see it. It has followed me for a long time, I mean if it is some sort of entity. I didn't have time to think about it because a huge amount of pain started radiating again from my chest. My parents weren't home, so, I quickly went into my room, lied down on my bed, and started calling my parents. 

Suddenly my phone turns off which is odd because I had just recently recharged. Suddenly my world went black and I couldn't move. I feel that something grabs my hand and pulls me up. I come face to face with the grim reaper. "It was my time to go, right?" I ask but the reaper won't answer me. Not much of a talker, it seems.

We stood there in silence for a bit. Just awkwardly staring at each other. Suddenly reaper raises both of his arms puts them on both of sides of my face. Then his bony hands go to my neck. One of his hands digs into my neck making me shift into a small orb. That reaper puts in his robes. I don't know how long I've been there. Suddenly reaper pulls me out and puts me inside a box.

I've spent so much time inside this box that I've come to accept it as my new home. From time to time, reaper take me out of the box and softly caresses me like I'm the most precious thing in the world. I didn't know why thus was happening until one day when reaper said. "Mine".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you believe, I made it like in an hour? Then again, maybe it's noticeably.