Surrender your soul

We are always on the right path, as every path will eventually lead us to the top of our mountain.

As we move through life, we just need to remember that our soul knows the way! And the more we surrender, let go, trust, and allow our soul to take the lead, the more we can align with whatever it is that our soul wants to achieve in this life.

If you want to bring more of this surrender into your life, start by saying a prayer or mantra such as:

"Dear Soul/Universe/God/Goddess, please show me the way! Please allow me to surrender to the path of my soul and to trust the wisdom I hold. Please allow me to access this essence within so I may feel guided every step of the way. Allow me to surrender to you, allow me to serve you. Allow me to be guided to the right actions at the right time."

You may also find my book The Power of Positive Energy, helpful on this journey too.

When we allow our soul to guide us, when we allow our soul essence to shine through, there is a natural rhythm and flow that emerges.

This flow puts us in the groove of our soul path, it helps us to feel less attached to the life events that happen, and allows us to see with greater ease that everything is here to teach us how to strengthen the energy of love.